Reviews for How To Care
chorus chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wonderful, bee-yoo-tee-ful story! Great job of showing the dichotomy of having societal feelings ("but he does care about his people and he'll fight for them.") while not having personal feelings ("Arthur has never been one to care for the lovers he has taken to his bed."). Then there's Merlin, who challenges ALL of Arthur's feelings, leaving the poor Price rather befuddled. Excellent piece!
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love it! I really like the way you wrote Arthur's emotions! I can't wait for you to update the pup's story. ((:

I'm glad you are writing again!

XoXo,

Luna
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's good to hear more from you! I like Merthur stories like this because I don't think many people realize how complex a character Arthur is and just how much it would scare him were he ever to find himself caring more deeply for someone, especially someone like Merlin. I look forward to more, I always love what you write! AxA ;]
RonRulez chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I absolutely love this! I originally subscribed for the Remus/Sirius, but this is really good!

Also, a sequel would be great ;)
Battie-4-Battie-boys chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
DEFFO calls for a sequel! please update soooon! I 3 it! xx
Jack'n'Jules chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hey, you know, I'm from Germany (excuse for bad english) and they just broadcsted(?) the first two series on wednesday and so I don'thave a clue of what's going to happen, but from the start, when I first saw those two togesther, I kept thinking 'Uah, perfect couple' and now I'm amsed that I found someone who agrees, because I was origenally on your profile because of your Remus/Sirius...I think I got carried away. Whatever, love it.
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aw this was sweet! Haha, Arthur really got his match with Merlin, didnt he?XD Hes special...

Bye!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
It's very beautiful. I think you have capture arthur voice ver well