Reviews for Pale Reflection
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 5/13
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Very nice, I think I got most of them, but what is "Zoolander?"
Midnight1906 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
DinaLori chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Why you sneaky devil you! A secret crossover, so much fun. I have to admit, when I saw the name of the Chinese restaurant I was wondering if a werewolf was going to appear in this story. LOL Ziva's contact has *got* to be Bobby, right? Also, did I miss an episode? When was it esablished in canon that Ziva believes in the supernatural?

*sigh* I know I'm going to sound like that "S*** SPN Fans Say" video, but I really do miss Gabe. :(
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
This was awesome! SO cool! :D
daydream53 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Thanks for the fun read! keep up the great work! :D
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Loved this story, shows great imagination, was told well and believably!
Phaetona chapter 5 . 3/24/2011

Yup, have read this one before. when i first got on to , i was a "bad" reader, i would read and not feel comfortable in leaving reviews. I enjoyed this one a lot. If i remember correctly, it was one of the first NCIS/Supernatural xovers that I read. Lead me to ones that were actually POSTED as Xovers. I like it, different premis than most others and well written. Pulls in you in *wink*, always have liked the trickster.. know he is evil..but cannot help myself! Enjoyed it lots!

alix33 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I am hugely surprised that Tim can finger spell. Did Abby teach him it?

"Mirrors. Lot's of mirrors." - "Mirrors. Lots of mirrors."

"Did you notice the name of anything else around it?" "A Chinese restaurant. I remember because I was thinking about crossing the street to go get dinner right before it started to pour down rain. It was called Lee Ho Fook's." Abby paused her translation to giggle and Tony grinned. "Did you see a werewolf with a menu in his hand, Probie? Going to get a big dish of beef chow mein?" He glanced at Abby and they howled in unison before Gibbs head-slapped them both, although the agent received a much harder blow than the forensic scientist. "Sorry, Boss. Couldn't help myself." - Wow! Abby's first headslap ever!

"I personally believe that McGee would have made the effort to learn at least some sign language when he was dating Abby and would probably still at least remember the alphabet, as well as a few other signs." - Ok, my first question asked and answered, thank you.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"Unfortunately, after much soul searching, he had decided that the rarity of such outings was not fair to his furry friend, and he had sent Jethro to live with his parents. Now the former drug dog was enjoying his retirement in the country and was getting the constant attention he had so obviously craved. Tim missed his old companion more than he had expected, but he knew the dog deserved better than what a special agent's hectic schedule allowed." - AW, grandma and grandpa McGee had better LOVE Jethro-the-dog, or I will send Abby AND Tim after them...
mamakay chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Was a great story. Glad the team got to Tim in time.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
ok, I think I got most of the SPN references but not all of them, I TOTALLY didn't see the trickster coming though, awesome job, and yes I am going to throw in one more request for another crossover :p I can't help it, you did such an awesome job of writing the team in this story, plus I kind of loved the fact that focused on McGee, don't get me wrong, I love all the team equally, but it bugs me to no end how McGee gets completely written off as the computer geek. lol, my friend and I got into a lengthy discussion on the subject and came up with all kinds of different plot lines for him :p :D anyway, awesome story, full blown crossover would be awesome :D
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
ROTFL! omg, that was seriously freaking awesome! lol, my two favorite moments, Gibbs's "oops" and Tony's "weird hit o meter" LOL! again, freaking awesome, and I can't resist, I'm going to ask once more for maybe a sequel or a stand alone NCIS/SPN crossover :D :D
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
BOBBY! :D :D :D :D :D although I'm sad no one is mention by name or none of the main characters make an appearance :p maybe you could do a sequel that is a fully blown crossover, pretty, pretty please :D :D SPN and NCIS are like my two absolute favorite shows. Although I did spend the last few days watching Leverage, and I gotta say its not that far behind SPN and NCIS, and I was absolutely thrilled when I was looking up info on Christian Kane to find out that he's good friends with Jensen and there's even a couple vids of them singing together, anyway, sorry for my rambling and don't be surprised if my next review is another sequel SPN/NCIS request :D :p