Reviews for Rallen and Jeena
I love it
WOW chapter 2 . 2/28
ermergersh I waited so long for this xD they are perfect together. ill read the next two and im hoping for the same level of quality!
john wilter chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
it was a very good story please make a few more chapters
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
yes! a fellow spectrobes fan at long last! i played and beat all three games and i completely agree with this pairing its my #1 in top three videogame pairings on this website. #2 & 3 are shu x kluke ( blue dragon ) and dante x kat ( DMC-devil may cry ).
Shadow chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I love this all the way through it's just awesome. I am now a fan of you so write more please
Shadow chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This is awesome it seems really close to their characters I really like it.
Shadowblade chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Ya she is the boss but he always get it under control if he didnt something would go wrong in private and on the field
Shadow blade chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I can see this happenin though back in origin she was always working on phone calls and not to mention the fossil resurrecter
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
great story
omegafire17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ignore Pocky the Neko Meew. He's just trashing me for no reason, alongside trying to remove certain M-rated stories off fanfiction, him and the Eliminators group.
Sinister Yandere chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
One thing to say is THANK GOD ALMIGHTY THIS IS OVER!

it was seriously bad, mate!
Sinister Yandere chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Ugh! more lemons? srsly, ur just like Paradise, a depraived loser.

it has zero plot whatsoever, it hurts to read,

ANd theres a thing called PARAGRAPH, praps youve 'eard of it?
Sinister Yandere chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
ugh! even worse!

this is stupid, you want more reviews, kid? write better, who would review this to praise it?

it sucks and thats that.
Sinister Yandere chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ugly, pointless, dumb and plain bad.

Try writing this slop over at deviant art where it belongs
fungay chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
This is right on with the people and the feelings, you should mak it into a video to see what ya can inprove on and how it would end diffarently.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »