Reviews for A Normal Halloween
covenmama chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh my god! Continue this please!
covenmama chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh my god! Continue this please!
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
My heart was racing a mile a minute when I thought Bella was going to die! I don't even like her but I didn't want her to be eaten! And was is just me, or was Jasper kind of sexy in his knight in shining armor role?
Spirare chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Abby Normal. *giggle* I love this. Cannibals? Poor Bella. She has the worst luck. Loved the entrance of Jasper. You rock, doll.
givemesomevamp chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Dayum. This was creeptastic, which being a horror fic I'd assume was your goal. So, GOOD JOB!

Excellent play on words with their name and I thought the whole damn thing was disgustingly entertaining. Yup, I did.

May I just say, I still found him hot and I'm questioning my sanity now. Seriously.

LOVE the end! It made the fic for me.

Great, great, great work you fucked-up people you;-)
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Talk about a fic to invite the nightmares in! *shudders*

The attention to details you put in was astounding and quite nauseating! As horrifying and disturbing this o/s was it also made me laugh. A lot. Their names and the meaning behind the title were brilliant!

"Breast milk makes the best cheese, you know." - Of course it does! Who doesn't know that? Hilarious!

Jasper showing up to save the day and then the ending... I want more!
stitchcat chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Is it very wrong of me to say I laughed through most of this? Calling the kitten Jeffy D was inspired.

The gore was wonderfully gruesome, and as a bonus I now know how to field dress a human (that was nightmare-inducing).

The children are the absolute monsters I always feared mine would be, and Alva and Damien? Perfect names.

Nice ending too, always be that "what happens next?"

I really enjoyed this one. Great job.
Edward'sChipper chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
See, THIS is why I never babysat when I was young. Nuh uh. That, and the fact that my neighbor kids were like the devil's spawn.

Chipper's thoughts on key moments:

First, never trust kids named Alva and Damien. Never. Oh, and ole Mal Normal? Nice.

Second, you sniff me? I smack you upside the head.

Third, your kids are watching THAT on TV, I don't have to fake a barf in order to leave. ;)

Fourth, sure cutlery and weapons on the wall. Lets your guests know you care about personal safety.

Fifth, a little light reading, perhaps?

Finally, never, EVER, go in the basement. Sheesh, that should be first, actually.

But, but, OOOOOOH. This was...incredible. Fantastic. Richly descriptive and intelligent, disgusting and vile, and scared the beegeeezus out of me. And the END! Just when you think...and then...and THEN!

*deep breath* The nightmares are inevitable, but it was still absolutely fabulous.