Reviews for Ghosts of LA
MyrenTheNostalgic chapter 60 . 3/31
Oh my god. I don’t even have words. This was pretty perfect. I found myself laughing constantly, the steamy scenes were perfect (you should do more!) and the characters were wonderful. I snuck chapters while I was working and stayed up extra late because I couldn’t stop. I just wanted to say all that and let you know how much I enjoyed it! So thank you!
MyrenTheNostalgic chapter 2 . 3/24
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ALREADY! I can’t wait to read more!
northerncitiesvowelshift chapter 60 . 5/24/2020
I just noticed this story updated after all this time! I hold this fic near and dear to my heart and it was a delight to read this last chapter. Your writing is a gift! Hope you're well.
Sulietisbae chapter 43 . 4/16/2020
Okay your authors note made me think of the weirdest lost thing that ever happened to me and now i feel the need to share it. So i kinda discovered this lost Instagram fandom back in 2016 and made some great friends on there. I'm dutch and there weren't many other dutchies in the community so it was always fun and rare to meet another dutchie. Now i lowkey befriended the girl who owned the largest account and we discovered that we were both dutch! Since the netherlands is a pretty small country i asked where she lived and turned out we lived in the same city! What are the odds! I mean there are still 17mil people living in the Netherlands. But hold on it gets weirder. So we didn't really talk much for a couple months untill we ended up in de same groupchat and started talking again. The conversation shifted to jobs which was fun since we lived in the same city we knew a lot of the same places. She told me about a job she once had, and i was like holy crap that place is literally like a 50 mtr walk from my house and at the same time she was like 'yeah i live next door to that place' and i was like whaaaaaat. So turned out that someone who could've lived literally anywhere in the world was actually my neighbour.
Lol this comment wasn't supposed to be this long but i needed to share this.

Ps i love love loooove this story. Thank you for this great piece of fanfiction!
alphughes123 chapter 53 . 3/5/2020
Fantastic chapter to add in! Soo pleased to have spotted this extra chapter in my favourite fanfiction of all time! It fits in so beautifully with their characterisation in this story and it really feels like it's always been there it fits in with the surrounding chapters so well. I wish my mum was as good at sex talks as Juliet!
eyeon chapter 60 . 1/18/2020
Simply. The. Best. Of so many really great chapters! Now I have to go back and read everything you've ever written because in my total re-read (entirely great, by the way) I saw where you promise Miles chapters and, well SOMEONE has to keep you on track! I don't know if I would have found it without the reread, because FF directed me to chapter 60 which was not new, but still great. When I first found it, I didn't realize it was IT, because I read the chapter title 2 weeks ago..
I'm so glad your daughter watches and you're getting back into it, at least a bit. Do you let her read this?!
A funny chapter, just the right amount of serious, fits perfectly with the characters and the rest of the story.
Have I mentioned WOW 10 YEARS?!
Those dentists are so lucky. I hope you drop in LOST references :-) Just the other day on Jack Ryan, Carlton Cuse put Jack in room 423 and there was a quinceanera with a big 15 in balloons. LOL!
Have your written anything for publication? I would SO make my bookclub read it! Let me know.
Do you have any power to make Tia finish that story she hasn't finished?
I hope you get a lot of reviews, but since I already left a review on what used to be 53, I had to copy and paste it here.
All the best to you always! Thank you SO much. You are a truly gifted writer.
Moon FireStar chapter 60 . 1/5/2020
Ok, I so have to reread the whole story but I'm glad you finished it. And I'm kind of sad that. Clam knew and James never knew she...knew? If that makes sense. But anyway thanks for finishing this!
Marla's Lost chapter 60 . 1/5/2020
Perfect ending!
motorpool chapter 60 . 1/4/2020
YEEESSS! A new chapter in my favorite story! Glad you are still writing. And Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 59 . 4/27/2019
Great story! Definitely my favourite I’ve read on this site.
sam7sung chapter 50 . 1/10/2018
why this chapter?
alphughes123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I just really wanted to let you know that this story is my absolute favourite fanfiction. I must of read it like 5 times now and I still can't get over how well its written and all the little details are amazing. I love the Miles and the jeep storyline in particular. Every thing you write is so well planned and I just wanted to let you know that people are still loving what you write. A lot!
deuxieme-etoile-a-droite chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Omg this making me so emotional I'm literally crying already and it's only chapter 2! It's just such a sweet and soothing to the heart story!
BeanieJA chapter 54 . 8/25/2016
This story was fantastic. One of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. Absolutely brilliant. This got me through many nights at work. Lost is my favorite show of all-time, and this story is every bit as good as the show. I miss Lost so much, miss Sawyer, Kate, etc. and now I'll miss this story as well. Thank you so much for writing this.
BassFriday chapter 59 . 7/16/2016
Just finished this, such a good story. Loved reading it, thank you