Reviews for Ghosts of LA
BassFriday chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
I was looking forward to this, loved it!
BassFriday chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Cool chapter, I like how you got the lafleur name into this story, very nice
BassFriday chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
This is really good so far, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I can't stand Miles,he's so annoying (of all the Boaties I just like Daniel and Lapidus LOL).
The relationship Juliet/Sawyer fills few episodes but they're so sweet together.
The love-stories grown and developed over all the seasons (Sun/Jin and Kate/Jack) are obviously more complete,but these fiction enrich the romance between Juliet and Sawyer.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
The Kate's choice of coming back to the island shows that Kate is grown so much. It's an unselfish choice made for Aaron's love and Jack's love. She entrusts the little boy to the one who he really belongs,his grandmother,and risks her life for Claire. She's in love with Jack and she wants to be with him until the end. She gives up her "son" and her freedom for love,she can't continue to live the lie forever. Aaron isn't her son and Kate knows the truth,she can't help feeling guilty for her lifetime.
Your style is good and funny.
lorenamag chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
And so it starts, the big revelation. I love this!
lorenamag chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
This is one of my favorite chapters. I love younger Juliet and her awkwardness.
lorenamag chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Reading this all over again. I love the concept of this story and wish you would write some continuation story to follow up.
moliv96 chapter 59 . 9/24/2015
So, I realise this story ended a long time ago, but I just finished reading the whole thing in like record time. I just got addicted to it, you created such an amazing world and incredible characters that fit perfectly in it!
Everyone from the show is on point, especially James and Juliet (my favorites btw) and all your OCs are awsome (Jimmy, Rachel and Lauren are just perfect)
This is definitely the best Suliet story I've read and one of my favorite fics EVER! Great from start to finish, and everytime I think about James or Juliet this AU always comes to mind, I have to remember this is not what actually happened in cannon lol
Anyway, I just wanted to say you're an amazing writer and I'll remember this story for like ever!
north907 chapter 59 . 3/1/2015
Your stories are amazing and very addictive
lparrilla chapter 59 . 1/28/2015
I have enjoyed every chapter, every second of this fic. I cried at the ending, it's so heart wrenching and beautiful I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT but what better way to end the story really. This has been such a wonderful read, you are incredibly talented and the tale you've spun is absolutely marvelous. I am so blown away because I certainly didn't expect to fall in love with this fic as much as I have. Thank you so much for sharing this, it was fantastic. This is definitely one of my favorite fics ever. THANK YOU, you're amazing and this story is amazing!
wordsthinker chapter 59 . 9/16/2014
I can't speak english very well... I'm from Brazil, anyway... And I wish I could say you something, but I can't stop crying... And my brain it's not working... So I will try calm down, and when I'll be ready, I'll come back, and told you everything I wish... Thank you.. For everything.
wordsthinker chapter 56 . 9/16/2014
OMG... I've been reading this amazing fic for so long... And I'm so scared... Because I don't wanna get to the end! And, it's so perfect..And I should finished, but I don't know if I can... Okay... Stop talking... I will send to you a better review later, okay? Thank you thank you thank you
kab16 chapter 59 . 8/29/2014
really really really loved this story! this was so heartbreaking and amazing. I love how everything turned out and I'm excited that I still have more ghosts of LA to read!
kab16 chapter 50 . 8/28/2014
you are seriously brilliant. I love that Lauren is Rachels neighbor, I never made that connection. And I am so team Lauren, shes awesome.

All these allusions you have to various chapters is so unbelievably creative, I don't know how you think this all up. I loved Lauren reading The Thornbirds and having the corner creases. seriously so amazing!

It blows my mind that this was originally supposed to be a one shot. The world you've created here is so incredible and I'm so happy you decided to continue. I am sad that I'm coming to the end of this story though, it's the last long one of yours I have to catch up on. Maybe one day you'll be inspired to come back to lost fanfiction? please?
794 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »