Reviews for RR05 Athenaeum
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
My brain just exploded. I had to read that a few times to get it. And then print it and try again.

In other words, fantastic job and it was a real treat to read.
MayFairy chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
OH! that was an awesome chapter! the whole idea of the bad wolf putting in the genetics for Jenny, that is just such a brilliant idea! and the ending with jenny was just so cool!
MayFairy chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
Okay, i was good until the last part and then i just got confused. hopefully it will make more sense in the future!

still, great chapter!
ROGMethos chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
That was lovely, and sad. I feel bad for John. I now that he will be meeting River soon and I can't wait to read it.

Hoep the epicloge willl be up soon, maybe I'll leave a review too.
MayFairy chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
awesome! you wound up the library thing very very well. did i ever mention how much i love this AU storyline?
MayFairy chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
omg! this is really cool. can't wait for more.
ROGMethos chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
This whole arc is a bit confusing but souds like it was a lot fun to write. So they're gonna save River, before he's even met River- time travel, it messes with your mind and your verbs!

Well can't wait for more.

You will write how John fineally meets River, will you?
MayFairy chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
i can't wait to see what you do in the library! keep up the good work!
Silver Dragon c chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Aww man. I just found this I some how missed the update awsome. Story man.

Though now that I'm all cought up. You need to post another chapter
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
I love it! I can't wait to read more. Update soon please! Ja ne!
MayFairy chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
i absolutely love this series! i can't wait until you update and love how you have brought jenny back!
A Naughty Moose chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
Wonderful! Please continue.
fairyMei33 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
We're patient. Best of luck in your writing!
scifigeekgirl chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Oh this is a sequel to another story of yours I read a while ago! So glad you decided to continue. It's really an interesting plot - the whole River and TenII aka John. Hope you continue it.
faolan228 chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Perhaps you won't have to follow Earth protocol exactly? It is a mostly alien court, and from the future. You've already proven yourself able to make things work in your favor, and the alien-ness of it all is a free bill for creativity. Prosecuter, defendant, and perhaps biased aliens depending on species? You've been doing well so far, I trust you can continue to do so.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »