Reviews for All Bets Are Off
Dogmaster2503 chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
I'm only on chapter 3 but so far it is soooo amazing. :-)
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Hahahahaha this was awesome. I don't know if you still write on here but if you do, keep going. Your first chapter is really well written. I love it!
HibarixTsunaxlover chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
next chapter please. i love youre writing style and this pairing Draco x Harry 4 ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Wow this was perfect
sunsetsmiles2 chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
OMG U HAVE TO FINSH THIS IM DYNG
plzzzz
Vendela1967 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Normally dont read non magic..put you have them so perfectly in character. Its brilliant and the sex...waaah...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Loved it.
Child of the Rune chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
This is amazing!
I like this story, but not as HP fanfiction, more like a completely different setting and characters unlike anything in the Harry Potter universe. But I guess that's the point of AU, isn't it?
Either way, this is such a cute fic with lovely dialogue and a great plotline.
I love this, but it's nothing like the original characterisations, not the HP characters just going to a highschool.

Still, this is wonderful and hilarious, and the writing style is sublime!
(Following just in case you decide to update which would be marvelous, and favouriting because of the wonderfulness. :) )
Seraphic-Lunacy chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
hey. Hey. HEY. Are you dead? Please. Please. PLEASE, don't be dead. And if you're not, don't be like those writers that abandon your story!
r.b.fanfic chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Is there going to be a next chapter? because this story is perfect so far...
Veneya chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loved the first chap
villivadelma chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Please update soon :)
BetchYouGotMe chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
ROFL
ok let me start off by saying this story intrigues the shit outta me. i love it so far, you are fantastic writer, and your plot storming has me hooked dead on.

that being said,

the idea of Draco Malfoy BENCH PRESSING AND PLAYING GRIDIRON FOOTBALL, basically getting his SWOLE on is the BIGGEST joke on the planet. Malfoy? lifting things and putting them down? no dice LOL
and HARRY - the geeky, smart super studious science kid that's basically the male version of hermione? He might wear glasses but he's def a token jock, not a nerd in the slightest. buttt to each their own.

i do LOVE that you incorporated football into this. I've always thought if the two of them went to normal high school and played sports, H/D would probably play wide reciever or tailback since neither of them could fill the CB or even TE spots, they don't have the build.

anyways, love it, will the read the rest, i'm laughing at their hilarious exchanges - keep writing! xo
Mariena D' Alonna chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Love the chemistry between Harry and Draco hehe! And Draco's cute when he's stupid! Love this fic!
E-girl6 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Write more! It's really good! :)