Reviews for Return of the Jennifarlos
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Loved it!
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I'ts beautiful! Is the best!
everyday-is-masloween chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love it! The plot is actually something I could imagine happening in an episode. I liked the way you portrayed the characters, especially Carlos and also the Jennifers. And also THAT WAS REALLY ADORABLE OH MY GOD WHAT IS AIR. Kbye.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Before I rant on you, I just wanted to say that Jarlos is my least favorite BTR slash couple & when I'm in grumpy moods, I absolutely despise it. Just keep that in mind. Now for my rant.

Oh, goodness, I love it so much! :O

Jarlos makes NO SENSE in my mind & I LOVE THIS! To pieces. Definitely one of the best Jarlos fics I've read. Just-oh my gosh.

Poor, poor widdle Carlos. :'( My heart sobbed for him & how rejected he felt & how he thought he wasn't mature enough for James. You captured his character perfectly, I think.

& then I actually really, really liked how you made the Jennifers Carlos' friends secretly. They're usually portrayed (& I'm so guilty of this too) as detestable sluts & it was nice to see a change for once. Love it.

& Carlos kind of broke my heart with the way he was trying SO hard to win James over. Poor guy. Sometimes the Jennifers just have no idea what they're talking about...

& Gustavo being all, "Who is that & why is he in the recording booth?" made me smile. :)

& then what a sweet little kiss. James loving Carlos all along was just perfect. So glad Carlos got a happy ending after all of that. :D

So yes, marvelous job with this. It was just great, really.
96.tyler chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very cute!
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LMao! I loved this it was cute and sweet and funny. I totally loved how Carlos was unaware they were a couple, and James Just assumed they were. That was a total flashback moment for me as I have been there before. Carlos's reaction was dead on, like WTF?

Anyway this was love. I adore your writing.
BandanaMansDamsel chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG ! The Jennifarlos Theory ! I READ THAT, IT'S AMAZING!

That's so Carlos to not realize they were already together.

And so James to just ASSUME they were!
zoesaurusrex chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this was super cute, but just one thing.

"pre Madonna" should be "prima donna." just thought you should know so you can change it. :)
greasymechanic chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I read that livejournal entry and I could so see a fic made about it, and you just did, better than I could have hoped for. Carlos was truly heartbreaking, I wanted to take him into my arms and just tell him he should be himself because that's the way James loves him. Seriously, this was amazing and I think I have told you before, but I love the way you write and I may just have been creeping upon all your BTR fics, haha. Thank you for making me happy every time again. :)
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 10/14/2010

And yes, I got on my computer JUST so I could make sure you posted!

Because you're a weenie sometimes.

But I still love you lots!