Reviews for Volume 3: The World is Changing
Nafatali chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Hi Cera,
Since you have posted as a guest user, I am not able to reply to you in person so I hope this gets back to you.
I have good and bad news for you. The bad news is that I won’t be continuing the series. However, the good news is I have started work on turning the Inheritance series into my own original piece of fiction. There will be differences (ie. no Pokémon obviously and a new/original universe that I am building) but she story premise is still essentially the same including Kair and her relationship with Lance (who is now Laurence... and with more backstory). That scene you love, don’t worry, it’s still there. :)
Thank you so much for your lovely review. And as I said, I hope this gets back to you. :)
Cera chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
So, here I am, reading your story for the 4th or 5th time and still loving it. :D

"Lance isn't entirely the knight in shining armour that he makes himself to be. He has his secrets. Secrets that can strip him of his title. You won't know this because you were too young at the time, but when he was a teenager he dabbled greatly in these 'so called' Shadow Arts. So much so in fact, that he created something so sinister that it almost destroyed Cinnabar Island. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to expunge something like that from your record?"
I swallowed; this information was very new to me. "And let me guess, he came to you."
My father didn't need to say anything, his look said it all. "Every man has his price."

That part is one of my absolute favorites. So beautifully written and so enlightening and promising. When I first read that part I remember I was all like 'oh-my-gosh, evil Lance is gonna make a reappearance and he's manipulated by Sa'lu and everything is going down' and I couldn't wait to see if I was right.
now, that I know the end of the series and am rereading it again, I am more interested in getting more of his backstory. I know it has been a long time since you finished that story and that you have given up on the sequel and probably are not very interested in picking up with the inheritance series again. But still I wonder if perhaps, one day, you could write a story about a younger Lance and how he was possible associated with Sa'lu and the shadow arts and Giovanni back then and answer some more questions that remained open during this story?
Rocketlord6485 chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
Ahh this was your best one! I actually did think Lance was dead until I remembered back to your Deviantart works. Anyway, this was just a thrill to read!

I'll start volume 4 tommorow!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Koga perhaps? Time to find out!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Oh cool! Ash makes his debut!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Uh oh . . . has Giovanni gotten himself a new Mewtwo to use and exploit? Hopefully Kair can learn to control her powers . . .
DJmiso chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
there's an attack called miracle eye? o.0
LillyGirl310 chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
I am glad that you updated this story and I am looking foward to reading the next volume but it will be a while before I will be able to rad it as I have two other stories to read and I want to read Volume 4 before I read 5 so look out for my review on that volume as it will be there soon (I hope).

Till Next Time
MikariStar chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Awesome twist with the TM! :D I knew he had to live somehow. XD
littlegem chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
This is a great story and I enjoy reading it. I am glad Lance survived and it a pity that Kair ended her relationship with him because I think they were meant to be together. I looking forward to reading the next Volume so keep up the good work.
DJmiso chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
Wow, I haven't reviewed in a while (just know that I still follow yer chapters like the plague :x), but this one was INTENSE! poor lance. D8
LillyGirl310 chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
That does not sound good I hope Lance is ok and I don't blame Kair for being upset with what she has just had to witness poor girl.

Please updated soon and I will review again as always.

Till Next Time
littlegem chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
This story gets better ever chapter. I can't believe Lance injected himself with the Dark sample. Would it not of been easier if he destory all the sample and poor Kair, I feel sorry for her for getting first beating by Lance and that having to watch him get hurt like that. I really hope Lance survives and that Giovanni gets a good thrashing. Please update soon.
MikariStar chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Awesome action! I was still kind of mad at Lance for destroying the lab so this was fun! (oh man I can be cruel at times XD) I'm big Rocket fan so it's obvious what side I'll take. I do hope Lance survives though.
Shade O'Killer chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
was not expecting that... wow. lance really snapped. Is he dead? He can't die right? please don't tell me he died. :'(
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »