Reviews for The Benefit of the Doubt
ffaholic chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
loved it! (like i've loved all your other ones so far :D)
bonapuella chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
So fantastic, as usual. It's pretty insane how you are SO in the character's heads! Wonderful wonderful wonderful ) Your BJD stories always make me happy on a bad day! Keep them coming!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I always felt sorry for Bridget after she went to one of Mark's work gatherings. Lovely job and a pleasure to read. Thanks again!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
"Chinese wouldn't go wrong though." "All right. See you then." He got what he knew to her favourite, a chicken, vegetable and fried noodles dish, while he ordered the beef and snow peas." - Chinese takeout always sounds so yummy in fics and looks so yummy on TV shows and in movies, but every time I have had Chinese takeout EVER, it was vile! Or maybe it is the Chinese takeout places in Johannesburg, South Africa (and its environs), that do not know how to do takeout properly and so it tastes yummy?

"You could have the Ark of the Covenant in your pantry and you'd never know." - Hehehe.

"Think I will have a shower so I don't scare small children and pensioners on my way home." - IMO small children and pensioners are far hardier (and thus will not scare as easily) than Bridget gives them credit for.
sleepwalker84 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I just think that you you are kinda psychic because it's like 2 days that I've been thinking that I really missed a fanfic in the second book universe with the whole idea that niether Mark nor Bridget think that they are good enough for each other.. and Tah-dah! Real thank you you made my day, my weekend and my whole next week..eheheh! xoxo

["Thanks for making coffee. I really need it." She screwed on the lid then looked to him. "And thanks for coming over last night. It was fun. I'll talk to you soon."]

OH! Poor Mark! This is a little harsh! Hihihi.. Bridget is torturing him a bit I guess! It's nice too see that he is even more smitten than her, in the books and the movie, we kinda get always only her point of view on her feelings, I really needed your fanfic to show me a Mark in love.. I 3 YOU!

[...otherwise there was no good explanation to why was he now planting upward-moving kisses upon her inner thigh.]

Oh My! I think that everyone that reads this story will consider taking up your idea of "friends with benefits"! ;)

[His bed seemed especially lonely that night.]

I love sad and lonely Mark! he's so sweet!

["Pity," said Horatio with a smirk. "Might not agree with her leftie views but I always find her entertaining."]

You frikkin' jackass! eh. sorry.. "Boring Arse"!

[There, a table over, occupying the seat besides Giles, was Rebecca]

YES YES YES! I thank you even more for bringing back the bitch queen from hell, aka straight Rebecca in EOR-book universe. I missed that triangle, I preferred it to the movie variation of sweet-gay-Becky colleague of Mark's.

["My feelings on the subject are unchanged."]

Yuppi! Pride and Prejudice! Oh..Fizwilliam!

["Bridget, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and quite frankly, it's utter bollocks to persist in this 'friends-plus' state. I want more than that with you. I want to marry you."]

HA-AH! CHECKMATE BRIDGET! ROTFL!
nikje chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Once again you managed to put a smile on my face. Loved this story!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Reading this story was just the pick-me-up I needed after a long hard day at work! Thanks for a wonderfully-written Bridget and Mark adventure. As always, you've stayed true to their characters and managed to make the story happy, dramatic, sweet and comical all at the same time. Going on my Favourites list now! )