Reviews for finding my way back to you
The best one-shot i've ever read! Amazing :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was wonderful. Such awesome writing! I wish this happened, instead of the show going completely off the rails.
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Just finished another wonderful story by you. As I understood it's one of the earliest :) Liked how you had guessed correctly some of the events which happened later on the show like Jenny's return or Blair's career searching quest.

It is always funny when writers describe Chuck and Blair 'making out like teenagers' when in fact both of them still were exactly that with Blair turning 20 only in November and Chuck much later after that.

What was the deal with Chuck not buying Blair a Harry Winston choker 2 years before? I do not remember.

Nice that you brought Serenate together, I prefef them to other combinations with those two.

Blair showing up before Chuck with the ring on her finger is one of the most original ways of settling their engagement. Well done!

Now starts traditional begging of you to begin writing again, preferably an update for 'Don't want to pretend'. You probably know that a few days ago Maribells updated her fantastic 'Stay or Leave' after two years of baby-related break, so here is hoping that you would find your inspiration too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was sooooo good I loved it!
Moozanna chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Love this! one of the Best Season 4 One Shots. One of the overall best One Shots. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
AWESOME
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was so unbelievably adorable. I loved every line, thank you for sharing!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh my God this was so AMAZING! Maybe sort of softie Chuck but lovely either way.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is how season four/five should have been!
Melly chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So cute
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this is ridiculously awesome.
AnyOtherWay chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'll admit, I didn't think that this story would be as amazing as it is. I just needed something chair to read, since the tragedy of the mid season finale has left me completely heartbroken... But honestly, this was everything. Drama, angst, fluff. I loved it! And don't worry about it being long, it was perfect! Thank you for writing this and making my day ;)
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is the most perfect thing I have ever read. Excuse me while I beat the heads of the GG writers in and secure you a spot on their writing board. You would make Chair fans everywhere weep.
fancyonlife chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is the second time I've stopped everything I was doing because I needed to finish a story of yours. You paint a perfect Chair picture. Thank you!
barneys23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
...THIS amazing story left me speechless. like seriously, I, as a Chuck/Blair shipper, am SATISFIED with this. love this awesome story sooooooooo much! :DD