Reviews for Summons one half
demiread chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
nice short story
Nargus chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Awwww...but I wanna see more...such a lovely story...
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I was a little nervous at first when you said that you wanted to use Sailor Moon at some point in this story. (I've seen both Ranma and Naruto, but never Sailor Moon), but you said it wouldn't have a huge role and so far I'm really enjoying this. I think my favorite line so far was this:
"Don't you have enough underwear?" Ranma asked casually as he tossed the bag towards the women who nodded thankfully. "I mean you do this everyday! At this rate none of the women will be able to afford to buy new ones."

Happosai grinned at the thought despite his loss "Braless pretties…" he drooled as he imagined himself rubbing himself against their bare chests. "Paradise." He mumbled dreamily.

Ranma blanched realizing his mistake. "Oh brother…" he mumbled as he rubbed his forehead in annoyance. "Look why don't you go get a job!" He roared as he kicked Happosai hard enough to send him into LEO. "Good riddance." He muttered to himself as he went on his way whistling his happy tune.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
www. /
Gundamknight100 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
[chuckling] DUDE! Nice work on this one and seeing Naruto kicking those Sailor wannabes was too good and I just wish that he would fight some of the Precure girls either from Suite or Smile.
Shinzochi chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I love this story though i wish it were gonna continue longer
Quathis chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
It was mindless fun with crazy mixed in thoroughly. I enjoyed the brain vacation, so thanks. Until next time.
Maric chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I don't think the story is bad. If want, you can do a sequel.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
This story was a good read but I am very curious to see what happens withSailor Pluto/ Setsuna and her kid!
Danget the critic chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Good short fic. Flaws that I think you should fix would be some of the grammatical problems, which aren't of problems by the way. Next thing I think you should work on is some of the lore behind the story as I do have a few question. One of the these questions is how of the world named and why? However the lore really isn't important as this is more of a comedy thing aimed at a teenage audience. This story does that well and the content is appropriate for it. I comend you on the somewhat realistic scenes and the fact that you stay true to the show Ranma 1/2's physics with how the story works. Overall 4 stars
solitare chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Well that was a rather half-assed ending, but it is way better than abandoning it when you lose interest. You at least were courteous enough to give it an ending. A lot of other authors should learn from your example.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
cool please continue!
hokage of dragon chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
so what now?

you planning a secuel?

and nice work on th story
Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Never really liked this story but it would have been better if it was shorter
angel61991 chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
i cant wait 2 read more. please update soon.