Reviews for Dinosaur King Fantasy
Bibia3101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is soo cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Why you when will you remake it!
Anounymous chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Hey, it's okay, but can you do a remake of this?
Stephy825 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Huh, I was wondering what did happen to your story.

Seriously, I didn't mean to offend you (this is what constructive criticism is about. You really think I would write that all down just to lower your morale? C'mon!) A good author should receive all comments with pride (not arrogance). And you're ten? You have to be at least thirteen in this site (the reason why the site put this limit is so that you can take reviews with maturity and not to complain or take it the wrong way. And I myself have taken a few 'criticisms' if you would call it that.)

You mentioned 'pinoy' so that means you're from the Philippines then? I didn't know that. XD Either way, it's good that you're planning to write at some point again. Don't forget to listen to your English classes and improve along the way! I look forward to reading your stories (but that's when I'm graduating from High School already...that's pretty long...)

So fine, I'll end this review with an apology. I am sorry for being pretty blunt in my first review as I did not know that you were really young and took my review in a bad way. Trust me, I did not mean to hurt you in any way; I'm just trying to give you tips in improving your story, alright?

Till we meet again, Stephy
darkblaze40 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
sorry your story was cool and the reason i called it wired [witch i spelled wrong AGAIN] because you fanfic was like no other i read
Darkblaze40 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
WIRED
sakura19971324 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Let there be next chapter!(infinite)
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Uuh...interesting, but I think there were some parts that don't make any sense.

I was surprised how the D-Team accepted and trusted Helen so quickly. I mean, wouldn't it be normal for a person to be suspicious of a person who says she's from the past? Well, there's Rex...but you just can't trust someone in a split second just because of 'escaping a bossy prince' or something of the sort. You should have put more reactions to make it more realistic.

Second, I do not get how Zoe would sob over finding out she was a witch. Sure I can understand the surprise but crying? That doesn't really fit...unless she perceives witches to be bad. You should have mentioned something about that to make it more clear for everybody.

Next thing, don't scrunch up all the dialogues together. It makes it hard for people to read...especially the ones that have headaches and bad eyesight. *lol* Anyhow, the usual rule applies here. Make a new line one nearly every dialogue you do.

"I knew it was a time machine because there was a big clock on it." Now that, that was just plain weird. Did machines like that even exist in that time? Either Helen doesn't want to explain the full situation to the D-Team or you're not doing a good job trying to explain the story as quick as possible.
jboy44 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
is this going to be a Max x Zoe, Rex x oc story
Just Mina chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
witch Zaria Drake...prince Roru Orusa...Duke Maximus Taylor...

Zoe's a witch! Cool! This is interesting from the 1st chapter! Continue, onegai shimasu! (Please)