Reviews for The Swan's Song
KeepCalmandCallBobbySinger chapter 16 . 7/7
so cute
Hitara Manitou chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
I really really liked this story :) You have great talent and your storyline was great :)
steelcandy chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Loved this story it was awesome and I'm reading them all now
Legends Never Die chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
This story is awesome! I'm not done reading, but I love it! And you said you live in Ontario, Canada? Not to sound like a complete stalker, but where in Ontario? (just wondering, cause I live in Ontario too) :) Once again, I love it :)
Aria Singer chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Ok, I can't help myself... I really really enjoy your writing. I was just kinda searching for random supernatural stuff and ended up at your story, swan song. And for some reason i just think it's amazingly clever and pretty damn good writing. If I didn't already know the characters I would just suggest making them a little longer. Like who ate these guys. But obviously I know who they are. So as you can see my comment isnt just about this chapter, it's the whole thing! I will read your others for sure. Keep up the work. And if you really enjoy writing, I strongly suggest you take some creative writing classes or pursue writing some other way! Thank you so much for the entertainment!
Deans Sassy Seductress chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
Aw great ending to a great story :) I really loved it all the way and what are you doing for the other story? I'm worried now. But I really loved this story. Great job :)
AuntMo chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Evil, evil, evil...not because of this ending...but because of what must be coming for Love Like Sin
Sams Witch chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
This was such a great story. Loooooved it. Sad to see an ending but how you ended it was great. Oh no...wat do u mean for the other story? Are you trying to make me insane?
adaddario chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Awww such a sweet ending. You should do a squeal. I would completely read it. Maybe with a little Dean on the way.
AuntMo chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Don't know why you're not satisfied with has its moment of being fun, cute sweet and sexy..nice all the way around!
parchment faery17 chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
thank you for the dean/sadie moments. they were great. please update soon.
heycasbutt chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Oh hush!

It was good(:

I love when you post :D
arrgitsdana chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
is dean with jo? i thought he liked sadie?
parchment faery17 chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
damnit! it's jo. lol
Cinderwing chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
Ooooh Really nice story so far! Hehe i quite like Sam and Max~ Can't wait for next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »