Reviews for The Mess of a Wedding Dress
This is a great story!
ilovechipotle888 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I loved this
alixandria chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I wish you would make this into a story of its own?i is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That is definitely a much better ending! Truly enjoyed reading it
i'm in the looney bin chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love this! Definitely how it should have gone
tamra.whitener.1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
love it !
ChrissiHR chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
THIS WAS GREAT! I want to know what happens next!
KayDee chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I am becoming a very big fan of yours. Love this story, great job. Can't wait to read more BoM! :)
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
The heartbreak... and then the happiness:D You manipulated my emotions really well- that is a compliment. Awesome job! And just so you know, I envision this scene too.
rosegirl-17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hi i was wondering if you could write a few more chapters, i totally love ur story, and i would love it even more if the story continued?
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great one-shot!I really feel that you got Jacob's voice down. I would've loved to see the series pan out this way for Jacob so he got his normal non creepy happily ever after with Bella and not her daughters*Shudders*(lets not even go there,lol.) But I really enjoyed this story you really felt sympathy and empathy for the characters you even made me fell sorry for Bella! I hope to see more stories for you soon thanks for a good read !
sweetness4683 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great one shot
twimom-la chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Beautiful (and HOT) one shot! Talk about torturous for Jake when he was unbuttoning Bella's dress. But that tension really fueled how hot this story was. Loved it! Great job!
MandaRe chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved the story! Hope it continues :)
Wondabug chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
"Let's burn it!" Pahahahahahaa! Hell yeah!