Reviews for A Cure For James
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Very funny!
Rainbow Fairy Floss 123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hello, thank you for writing this fic. (that's what maths c is for) and I don't know what I would call it-perhaps "A thousand words" but that sounds too serious. or maybe "An essay for Lily"- actually, I have no good ideas. Maybe "A Picture's worth a thousand words but a thousand words is exact" but that's ridiculously long. And I'm sorry to be a nuisance but isn't it 'Pomfrey' (reviewer hides face in hands).

In response to your query I suggest you check out the profile page to this shortly. I will be updating it very soon (laughs evilly). I also think this is one of the longest reviews I have ever written and I hope you are grateful.

Also we need to see some Lily action in about three fics (yes I am expecting you to write that many). But not next fic in about three. I would help you woth plot but I have no ideas so I'll just settle for annoying you in class instead.

Ooh...name alert, what about you entitle this fic,"essay v. picture. Actually, scrap that, I regret writing that, that was really stupid and now is your cue to stop laughing at me.

I think that in a future fic somebody shoudl play a prank. Just putting it out there into cyberspace where it can never truly be retrieved...

Anyway, this review is so long it's ridiculous but anyway...

Goodbye, farewell, I bid thee adieu.
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
i dunno hehe sorry but its very cute:)