Reviews for Spice! x RIP RELEASE
I hate Rin. So, so much.
I hate Len, as well. I don't understand
Kate chapter 1 . 9/26
TheSilenceHasBeenBroken chapter 1 . 5/9
Hoooooly crap, where do I even start with this one? It's five years old, and it still remains one of the best romance fics I've ever read. It's also played a major part in Len/Luka becoming my favorite Vocaloid ship.

I loved it. I just. I loved it. That little snippet with Len falling in love with Luka's smile and Luka falling in love with Len's voice and that kiss... That will always resonate with me. Because it's just so perfect. And the descriptions, the character development, the tension with Len and Rin, it's all so good.

Though I do have one thing to say, and it's been discussed in the other reviews as well. That is, Len and Rin in this story. To me, their relationship felt like possession. How Len felt with Luka was portrayed as much more pure, whereas with Rin it felt twisted. Like they wanted to "keep" each other. In the end, I really don't believe they actually loved each other.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. Thank you for making this masterpiece.
someone sick chapter 1 . 3/10
So I guess it's implied Len had sex with Rin in the end. WHY? It's just like he'll never truly love Luka and she'll forever be the #2 for him ._. I feel so bad now. Ugh.
queenofTUNA chapter 1 . 2/16
luklukklk chapter 1 . 1/6
you dont k now how much I am crying. that was amazing o h my god bless you I love you so much
butterflyvanessa chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This story was simply beautiful! I LOOOVE the LenxLuka ship, and i have to say, i had a heart attack when Rin was seducing Len. Like, geez! I thought this was going to end up LenxRin, but thankfully, praise your magical words, it didn't. Len was SO hot in this story, and Luka was just beautiful! Keep up the fabulous work! :)
XxRadCouplexX chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
So good! I'll admit, I hate the ship Len x Luka and Rin x Kaito, but somehow, for this fanfic only, you made it work. Great job! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I absolutely loved it and I love LenxLuka! BUT WHY. WHY WHY WHY. WHY must Len love Rin D: just why... That's the only thing I don't like, when len had... It... With rin. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) why. I just hated that part and I could barely keep reading... But overall, this was the best story ever. I usually don't read, but when I do, it has to be LenxLuka. Or KaitoxMeiko. :D But, honestly, I think Len should have been punished for keeping Luka waiting... She's so nice. BAD LEN. Er, anyway, yes, this was the best story ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Rin, stop getting in the way of everything! Oh, but yay! Happy ending for luka and len! :D this was so great!
AokiiLapiis chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Grace chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh that was so good! :D it had so much detail and emotion... It was perfect! Great job! There is no possible way to describe how good this was besides... Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
In truth, this was one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
IT'S SO GOOD KYAAAAAAA! inner fangirl
The only thing was that I was a little leery of Len x luka but that's probably my fault. This is REALLY GOOD. I haven't seen something good like this for a long time.
Random Woman chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Yoku Dekimashita! Hope u write more Len x Luka Fanfics,ne? Despite it being long, the story was SUGOI! More Powers to You! :D
Judai chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
My feelings just died. I absolutely LOVED it. At first I was iffy with it being so long, but I would definitely read this again. It's one of the few books I wish I could lose my memory to read. Keep writing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »