Reviews for Remember Me
mygooddog chapter 4 . 11/21
moving kind-of slow , I will give it a little more time.
mygooddog chapter 2 . 11/21
Wow! Lots of info in a short time . I love it.
sugar334 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
OHHH it getting good!
carey1090 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
I read 'Remember me' for the first time a long time back, finished reading it again now and i fell in love with it for the second time :) it's a well written, beautiful story. Edward and Bella's magical love story kept me intrigued and excited all throughout
Cins chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
That was brilliant. A great story line and so well written. My heart breaking for them over and over. Thank you.
twilightgirl1989 chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Amazing story!
kayla711 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Really great story...such a unique and creative idea! Thanks for sharing :)
Canadoll chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
That was without question the best fanfic I've ever read. It was a beautifully thought out story, carefully woven characters, and it flowed so well.
Kudos to you!
benjimax chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks:).
Camilla10 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I believe that in psychiatric wards patients are also given exams and tests (like blood testing and pressure etc etc. So everything is not completely believable. It is possible that Carlisle shelded the fake patients from these exams, that they could never pass, but it should have been addressed and explained.)
jdc0630 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Noelle, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed your story. At first it made me think of my first story I am still writing...Somewhere In Time. I had put it on hiatus as I have been going through some VERY HARD RL times.

I DO BELIEVE in reincarnation & past lives.

I love the way you managed to work James & Victoria into the whole expanse of their lives. Also Carlisle.
It was a very beautiful love story.

I hope you will give mine a peek & yes I am trying to totally finish it before I start posting new updates.

Thank you for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree
Le Crepuscule chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
This story is simply amazing! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the unique storyline and the amazing characterizations you've set up. I love how you wrapped everything up and I will definitely be telling everyone looking for a vamp fic to check you out! I find it horrid that there are only 180 reviews- you deserve so much more bb!

luvyateamedward chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
Aww! I loved it! Another great job. This story seriously needs more reviews! It is so good. I liked all the suspense and the supernatural in it. It kind of reminds me of one of the book i've been reading. Don't know if you heard of it but its called Fallen. The girl in the story keeps coming back looking for her lost love. Anyway can't wait to read what else you come up with.

luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Hmm...this is very different. I like it though, its interesting. Can't wait to read more.