Reviews for Remember Me
RogueAlly chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
I really liked most of this! The way you had their past lives intersect with the present was intriguing. About the only thing I couldn’t quite get into was their parents and her brother all being vampires at the end even though part of their souls went on to live human lives—but it didn’t take away much from the rest of the story. Overall I loved the whole idea it was very different from most AU fics.
RogueAlly chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
I’m enjoying this story, but the end of this chapter really confused me. Jasper, Alice, and Emmet are talking about Bella as if they haven’t met her yet, but they did in the previous chapter—well, Alice and Jasper did. I noticed you were skipping back in time a little for Edward’s POV in this chapter, but I guess you did with the others, too? I’ll have to keep watch for that so I don’t get confused if it happens again.

I do like what you’re doing with this AU, rearranging their backstories. I always like when Edward’s older than seventeen. What was SM thinking making him actually seventeen? Did she want to torture him for eternity?
sujari6 chapter 18 . 12/1/2017
Just discovered this great story today and have read it all in one sitting. Loved how you dealt with all their interconnecting lifetimes.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 16 . 9/9/2017
Love a happy ending!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
Yay!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
WHERE. THE. HELL. ARE. THE. CULLENS?!
Oh, they're doing research? Planning renovations and wondering how Rose is doing? And a quicky? Ugh!
Here's a thought, look for the dance studio!
Finally.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 9/4/2017
What a wicked web you weave ;-)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 9/4/2017
Wow!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
The stories are great, but would've loved Bella POV and Edward's reaction throughout.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
I think knowing the backstories is important. Maybe it would've worked better to separate the two stories with more of the present to keep the flow better.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Well, this is the best hunting game eva for James. What a great plot you've twisted.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
I want to hear of Cigna and Murato! Especially the magic and curses part. *jumpy claps*
TwiTwiAgain chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
And the plot thickens.
Truly can't believe that this fic hasn't gotten a huge following in all these years!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
Wow! Each chapter adds more to the mystery.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
How did I miss this fic all these years! So great.