Reviews for Blasphemous Rumors
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Welp... I got so desperate to read another one of your fics that I finally broke down and read this. I kinda skimmed through the suicide attempt part though...

It was very well written. Its sad that people have this reaction when they realize they are gay. ...I kinda did. I NEVER thought 'well I could kill myself by...' but the general feeling of wanting an end to it all. I got over that though, and I'm glad Takato did too. I'm glad Kenta and Jen were there for him. Hirokazu too! But I feel like Jen and Kenta had more of an effect.

I also wanna say about Kenta saying he wanted to be himself at home and at school... (Sorry I just wanna vent about this because I've been thinking about this lately) ...I think this was my biggest problem in HS. When I came to terms with it, I had the attitude Kenta had, and I was very open. I didn't broadcast things, but if someone asked me something, I told them. Unfortunately I didn't realize then alot of questions were being asked for fishing/to be made fun of with, and that is where my depression started for a while. Junior year i transferred to a "Vocational School" partly because I wanted to, partly because I wanted to get away from people talking, and after only a week, someone who transferred with me, outed me. I had two choices, Deny like a coward or own up to who you are, and... I chose to own up to it and... my experience there was worse than at my regular high school. I can understand how Takato must have felt, wondering how his best friends would react, but he should have told them. That was the difference between me and Takato, I didn't have any close friends, I had people I talked to, but no 'friends-friends'.

Sorry for the novel review, but I just felt like I needed to put that out there.

If anyone is reading this and is struggling with coming out... you're not alone, your not a freak, you are you.

In the words of Guilmon (Dub) "(Takato), No matter how much you change your still you. And no matter how much I change, I hope you know, I'm still me too."
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You guys seem to like ranting about how horribly depressing this is, but...Takato survives. After Jen admits to Takato that he likes him, it just...gets cute and fluffy-ish xD

So, really, only the beginning is rather saddening.

They get together, that's all that matters! They're too cute to not be together x3
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It... wasn't bad. Just something I'm not used to. I wasn't originally going to give it a chance, as I'm not typically a fan or depressing fics, especially suicide fics.

I will say, it wasn't my favorite, but not for lack of writing skill. The story had great characterization, and a proper flow of events, which really helped to keep things from feeling completely down.

I won't say "don't write something like this again", as sometimes, a little misery can be the gateway to something much happier. Simply be careful about how you do it. You were with this, and I thank you for that. Regardless of how negative the theme was, it was a rather good fic.
Anna Kaiya Freeman chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is a very powerful story, and I'm glad you wrote it.

I was almost afraid to read this at first. I know exactly what it is like to be in that position, and the way you portrayed Takato was very realistic, in my opinion.

Thank goodness Takato had Jen, Kenta and Hirokazu. He's very fortunate. Thank you for giving Takato a happy ending. :)
XTitaniumX chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Let me grade your stories so far... the first one..the start with "s" story, 5/10 second one, 8/10, and this one 3/10. The first story I want to ask you, wat is the "chan" means(you know the one Takato called Jen aka Henry) This story...HOW DOES THE NAME GOES WITH THE STORY!I don't understand. I realised ah, lots of people make gay story. Igive you a tip, can u make it both action pack and gay in it?