Reviews for The Bone Lady
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I didn't quite like the episode; it would be a lot better with the ending like this. It seems like it's not enough of "Just us" this season:(

~K
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Cute~ I really wish now that they had tacked on this scene at the end :) And love the ending to this too!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very cute :) This was a lot of fun to read! I hope RL stuff is okay, and whenever you're able to send feedback is fine :) I liked the line about embracing the inner child, that was interesting to hear that from Brennan :) I loved the ending, and that reassurance she needs that it will be 'just us'. And the tension there was lightened his question :D Great!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aww this is a lovely post-ep - Classic Booth and Bones :D You write their banter so well, and Brennan's responses - lol! You're so good at those :)
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Yeaaahhh, I know Brennan is changing, and I think it's cool, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's a little too much in one season.

Anyway, great job!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
sweet shot. loved the episode, bones is doing so well with all this change she's really coming out of herself. like that you mentioned parker too. look forward to more soon
GretchenR chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ooh he wants to make out w/ her in the bone lady outfit! ;-P

SO cute, and true to characters! Loved it - Not sure if it's stand alone, but I'd read more for sure. And if it's a stand-alone, it lets my mind wander down good roads, it's good, sweet fluff - lots of hope in the end, which is how it should be!

Great writing!
harper83 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Very cute!
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Thank you for mentioning parker! I thought he was unfairly and mysteriously omitted from this episode. He would have LOVED to see his Dr. Bones like that. Sigh.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
"Just us?"

All, I loved this so much!

They were very much in character, as they are in every fic you write.

Thanks so much for this! :)
Still A Mystery chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Nice little followup to the episode. I agree it was one of my favorites so far this season too. Just hearing Brennan say 'dude' was great! lol And that song/dance at the end omg! Hope the season goes more in this direction- not necessarily silly but more of a balance of everything. I actually had a smile on my face at the end- that hasn't happened in a while. Anyway, I enjoyed this story and look forward to more like it.

~SAM
phalangescrossed chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this was so cute! i loved the episode, and this tied things up nicely. it's exactly how i imagined them talking after her spectacular appearance on Dude's show. thank you for sharing!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Really cute, but I would prefer that you expand it a little so Booth could tell WHF to get the hell out of dodge.
catchthelight chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
These Bones post-eps you write are ALWAYS amazing. You're so in sync with the characterizations, you could write for the show.

'"That's funny, Booth-the way you said 'amazing' like Dude."' and '"A synonym for et cetera."' - I love when Brennan feels the need to explain jokes/slang literally; totally defies the point!

Also, I like that you explained why Parker was absent.

This was my favourite episode of the season so far too - it was fun, the Dude was a pretty cool guest, and there was a welcome lack of Hannah.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great story! Very cute! I enjoyed it!