Reviews for Always Shout Fire
evfangirl98 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
awwww i love it
Jessi chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
Whew... I loved the story, though I'm not sure I like you. You are way too good at the whole, making-me-think-characters-have-died-several-times bit.
alfredo joy chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
You almost got me. I was getting my flame thrower out to lambast you for killing Puck and his happy ending, especially when Kurt sang Aladdin, addressing the "princess." Thank goodness.

Also, that was exactly the kind of story I wanted. Eerily enough, I was actually searching for a story where Puck (or his little sister) got cancer. I'm glad yours was so good.
DameDitta chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
erghhh! this whole chapter, as i read every line, my stomach was clenching, so scared about what i was going to read...

what a great story, very very emotional.
DameDitta chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
the new directions fight back! YAY!

and you did the sam and quinn end scene justice, a single word, an answer to a question... n'awww
DameDitta chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I'm taking an emotional battering with this story, i can't stop these damn tears
Vampgrl037 chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Awesome story. Very nail bitting at times. Keep it up.
MayaTheGreatish chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
I think Puck has achieved true badassness.
Bonnie chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Excellent story! It was really awesome, although I have to admit that in the last chapter you really had me with the wreck scene. Beautifully done.
ScifiSOS chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
I am totally lost on this chapter but the rest of the story was pretty good. It wasn't exactly the best piece ever and honestly cancer just makes me sad in general so I don't think its the story exactly. But yeah pretty good. :)

Have a nice day.
COLA CAO chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
This was a very well written story Ash, in terms of character development and content. The humor made me laugh and I believe that Puck coming out to Finn before Baby-gate is a scenario that really should have happened on the show seeing as it totally made sense and really would have worked.

The cancer brought the hurt/comfort perfectly and in the last chapter you were successful in making me think that Puck was going to pass on. I was actually hoping he wouldn't but then you thankfully spared him with 'A Whole New World' which relieved me greatly. Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
While I enjoyed reading this, it was VERY disjointed and hard to keep things straight. You jumped around a lot, which is fine, but it wasn't transitioned smoothly.
ihategoodbyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hell yes now I am not the only one who says the awesomeness that is ass-hat
Alt3etf chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
I loved it!
GleekShip chapter 25 . 4/11/2012
Wow. This is a great ending. I actually cried when I thought you went through with Puck. Bravo. You really know how to stir emotions.