Reviews for The Seldom Seen Kid
swishyla chapter 49 . 8/6
Please come back we need more. You can't leave with so many cliff hanger.
meletusd0r chapter 1 . 7/15
nice
KagomeGirl021 chapter 49 . 7/10
Please say you will post more soon! This was just getting good! I want to see how naruto deals with Danzo and his need for control and power. Will naruto finish the rasengan sooner than anyone thinks? Will he be able to stop sasuke from going to orochimaru? Will naruto be promoted to chunin? Will itachi be saved and brought home in the end? Will someone finally give sasuke the counsiling he is in dire need of? Will those conspiring against naruto get their comeuppance? Will naruto become homage again later on in his life despite him not really wanting it?

Please please update soon! It's coming close to a year since the last update!
Nartulay chapter 1 . 7/9
Damn this was a damn breaker I didn’t think that I was gonna feel so much when what I suspected actually happened and he died. He was my favorite I realize that now.
Nartulay chapter 4 . 7/9
I cried a few. Need some water now that you got my throat hurting. As they say, can’t cry and drink at the same time.
Hazelna chapter 8 . 7/4
You made me cry, but this is really good...
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 6/1
Is the cover image a lie? I genuinely hope this isn't a basic child fic; There are too few Anbu fanfics as it is :/
Awesome.
ytygr chapter 49 . 5/20
I do hope Naruto has a counter to Danzo scheme or the entire Shinobi population just might murder Danzo and his followers in their sleep!
PastelMuffins chapter 1 . 1/23
oh shiet! did he pick up...?
Arrexu chapter 38 . 1/8
otherwise... I like this fanfic... oder than the fact that Naruto is too cute and less... masculine. I really wouldn't tell a demon "I want to love you" in the face even if it's such a plushy Like Kurama.
._.
Arrexu chapter 33 . 1/7
Ok... I have had enough! (I didn't use short forms so take this seriously!) what's up with you and "was sat" ? that's a tense too much u know. it is either "he sat at the other side of the clearing" or the one I prefer "he was sitting at the other side of the clearing
tanzar81 chapter 30 . 1/6
So your Naruto is intelligent and has been reading since he could reach the book shelf. Why couldn't he just answer the questions on the exam.

I mean I really do like what you did I was just wondering.

Thank you for sharing.
CapriSunnyD chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Going to call it quits here. Too many cliches and stuff that I just don't like.
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
He was abused for years and the hokage takes him into his family. He now has love and support from multiple powerful people. Why would they send Naruto unsupervised into a place where anyone with half a brain knows he will be abused? This chapter just feels so meh compared to the first six that I actually got upset while reading it.
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »