Reviews for The Seldom Seen Kid
Kingkong101 chapter 8 . 2/22
A story where Naruto is the Uchiha Clans bitch why am I not surprised
J-SECTION-L chapter 27 . 2/5
Honestly, I'm losing interest in this fic. You barely made any changes from canon, and his teammates actions is quite aggravating. Naruto is also a pushover when he was abused by his teammates. How the hell this fic got 4k favorites anyway? This is why I rarely read fanfics up to 2010, most of their quality are shit.
Sarah chapter 26 . 1/18
this story is amazing. but I feel like I've had enough of this 'sabotage' thing. I just can't think of three people sabotaging a child. yes he has the kyuubi. yes it's dangerous. I just can't figure out their motives. hold back his progress so the kyuubi remains sealed? to keep him in the village? wouldn't it be more dangerous if naruto wasn't strong enough to hold back the kyuubi? I know sooner or later everything will be revealed. but I wasn't patient enough to wait and started to get bored. so I'll stop here. Thank you for making an interesting story
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 57 . 11/6/2023
If in fact Danzo is dead, I want to hug whoever killed him. Maybe now Naruto can start to get a fair shake of things when he recovers. Just found this and can't wait for more. It's being added to my favorite and follow list.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 48 . 11/6/2023
Okay, who is Hikaru. Tsunade's lost son or something?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 25 . 11/6/2023
I wish Naruto was on Takeru's team. Kakashi seems to have given up on figuring out Naruto. Too any people can't see behind his mask and it's irritating.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 15 . 11/5/2023
I can't wait for Naruto to drop the mask and actually show everyone what he's made of. Everyone always underestimating him is making me mad.
yourfoxydope chapter 54 . 9/3/2023
cringe.
Blaque Lotus chapter 57 . 6/24/2023
i like your story very much. i hope u finish it one day. believe me i completely understand writer's block and loss of inspiration. i look forward to another chapter one day.
Kingofsenju chapter 15 . 6/12/2023
It’s a good fic but grammar
Kingofsenju chapter 15 . 6/12/2023
Grammar
rayhawkins10 chapter 57 . 5/31/2023
This is a great story! I'm really enjoying it and I hope you can continue it. Thank you
yourfoxydope chapter 12 . 4/18/2023
it is shit
why u retyping canon
KyuubiNaruto2812 chapter 52 . 11/30/2022
This story started out well but ended up just becoming canon with slight alterations. I wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for something more AU. Fifty chapters in and just now getting to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc so this story also isn’t for you if you don’t like very slow pacing.
Yose Hyuann chapter 31 . 10/28/2022