Reviews for The Seldom Seen Kid
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 6/1
Is the cover image a lie? I genuinely hope this isn't a basic child fic; There are too few Anbu fanfics as it is :/
Awesome.
ytygr chapter 49 . 5/20
I do hope Naruto has a counter to Danzo scheme or the entire Shinobi population just might murder Danzo and his followers in their sleep!
PastelMuffins chapter 1 . 1/23
oh shiet! did he pick up...?
Arrexu chapter 38 . 1/8
otherwise... I like this fanfic... oder than the fact that Naruto is too cute and less... masculine. I really wouldn't tell a demon "I want to love you" in the face even if it's such a plushy Like Kurama.
._.
Arrexu chapter 33 . 1/7
Ok... I have had enough! (I didn't use short forms so take this seriously!) what's up with you and "was sat" ? that's a tense too much u know. it is either "he sat at the other side of the clearing" or the one I prefer "he was sitting at the other side of the clearing
tanzar81 chapter 30 . 1/6
So your Naruto is intelligent and has been reading since he could reach the book shelf. Why couldn't he just answer the questions on the exam.

I mean I really do like what you did I was just wondering.

Thank you for sharing.
CapriSunnyD chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Going to call it quits here. Too many cliches and stuff that I just don't like.
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
He was abused for years and the hokage takes him into his family. He now has love and support from multiple powerful people. Why would they send Naruto unsupervised into a place where anyone with half a brain knows he will be abused? This chapter just feels so meh compared to the first six that I actually got upset while reading it.
ExBlazE chapter 42 . 12/17/2017
Ch42: While this is nice and all, I am disappointed by your representation of Danzo. Originally, Danzo does very bad things but it was always for the sake of the village. Even though Naruto was the container of the fox, even though Naruto was not under his control, Danzo was content as long as the village had a strong jinchuriki. And in your story, Naruto IS strong; even if it's not while using the fox.

Your representation just shows Danzo as a guy who is plain out evil for no apparent reason. It's not nice.

I still have more chapters to read but I hope it becomes better. That arc wasn't as great as I'd hoped though. In the end, even with all the changes around the story, it's still the same result as in canon. The Third is dead, the snake is gone, Gaara is defeated by Talk no Jutsu, Sasuke is still probably in his superiority complex mode, bla bla bla. You get what I'm saying.

After all the build up, it's kind of disappointing when everything ends up the same as in canon. With the sole exception being the choice for Hokage; and I'm guessing even that will be overturned and Tsunade will come in anyway.

2.5/5 stars.
ExBlazE chapter 33 . 12/17/2017
Ch33: Where's Nami?

Eh, everything else was nice and all but I'm a lover of cats! Where's Nami?!
ExBlazE chapter 31 . 12/17/2017
Ch31: While I'm immensely with Kakashi's way-too-late poking around, it's kind of annoying that this story is ultimately following the canon storyline quite closely with minor differences. I just hope it diverges majorly at some point.
ExBlazE chapter 28 . 12/17/2017
Ch28: Well, I guess this chapter went about as predicted I suppose.
ExBlazE chapter 23 . 12/17/2017
Ch23: Eh, this chapter was nice until it came to the sparring part. Well actually, when Asuma jumped in. Then I just grew confused.

Well, it was nice regardless.
ExBlazE chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Ch22: I love this chapter as well. I am particularly pleased by the fact that you had Naruto actually kill someone and not put in some stupid vomiting and then calming down/reasoning/blablabla scene. It's almost like you treated the killing as if it's obvious for a ninja to do that and I loved that very much. Hoping to read more good content like this.
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »