Reviews for The Seldom Seen Kid
blasterdog chapter 46 . 7/27
Bah that's no excuse. I've been interested in girls since I was a wee little lad of 3-4. He better get in the game. Wait so is he still in the hospital? Or was that s set up. Nice chapter.
Abdullahsaurus chapter 46 . 7/26
Cool, the storyhas been going great.
nine tailed game chapter 46 . 7/23
pls hurry and keep producing chapters i really like this story. by the way pls do the fight between naruto and tsunade
chibichibi98 chapter 46 . 7/23
I love that Naruto was chosen to be the Hokage. I'm actually hoping Tsunade rejects being Hokage but still goes back to the village. I think it might be better if Tsunade devoted her time to medicine and teaching with her and Jiraiya advising Naruto along with the other older nin. It's great that Koharu is kind of softening up to Naruto or at least acknowledging that his decisions are good for the village. Though the biggest obstacle for Naruto being the Hokage is how the village sees him. Will his background be revealed to the village? The updates were awesome!
Hecseferblade chapter 46 . 7/22
I really love this story, when I first started reading it I wasn't too interested in it, but now I can't wait for the next chapter to come out,
cisco5428 chapter 46 . 7/20
love this story
Noradin chapter 21 . 7/20
The list of secondary skills Naruto exells at gets a bit long. Are you sure there is anything left to astonish adults with? It gets to the point where one wonders if the only reason he doesn't spawn a few clones and run his own village with Hinata is because there would be less opportunities to brag. I still like the story fo the ninja part (and I am rereading it again after all), but a few things certainly get on my nerves.
You should tone down the eye obsession a bit. It is getting creepy.
craven34 chapter 46 . 7/18
I was excited to see an update and then bam! I get five instead. That was a good treat, and the chapters themselves were very good, naruto becoming hokage is perfect. I would really enjoy it if tsunade said yes I'll come back to the village but I won't be hokage the village already has a good one. Naruto remains the boss but he now has tsunade as a kind of advisor while she runs the hospital and trains a new generation of med-nins. But whatever you do I'm sure it will be good, you haven't disappointed yet. An I did notice a small difference in your writing style, it's seems to flow a bit better, and was a lot easier to stay with what was going on in the story. Whatever u did keep doing it because it's working, so keep up the good work because it was really nice to see an update. Hopefully you'll update sooner than before these five chaps came out, haha, but I'll wait as long as it takes for an update because when your on your game(writing), like these last five, your story is one of my favorites, so write on!
PredatorPuck chapter 6 . 7/18
Haha my grandad loves his grandchildren but all the little ones are scared of him and he gets all comicly depressed and sad which is funny
Sunrisehime chapter 46 . 7/18
omg!? i can't believe this! :DD
this story is so AMAZING!
AND I AM WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :P
OH YEAH PLEASE ADD SOME ROMANCE!
AND I AGREE WITH NARUTO BEING A HOKAGE :d
PredatorPuck chapter 4 . 7/18
it was tear worthy
PredatorPuck chapter 3 . 7/18
IF THE old monkey cared so much about natuto why he himself didnt adopt him anyway? at least it is good way to keep him loyal to konoha
maccoffee chapter 10 . 7/17
j
mundanebeast chapter 46 . 7/17
not bad and the race to get to Tsunade first gets into high gear
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »