Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
kate.rozies chapter 1 . 3h
Hi
I reade your story and I was very impressed :) this is an amazing one. So I want to translate this story to Russian.
Can I do this?))
/I hope I can/
lmao that thing that supposedly happened to you at the department store is such bullshit hahahaahah
Dreybooski chapter 40 . 1/7
Hiya!
You finished this book in 2011 and as you probably know, it is now 2018. This is about the 10th time I've read this fanfiction 'fuel to the fire', and I still love it just as much as I did the 1st time. Just a motivational review if you're still here :)
- Dreybooski
csking97 chapter 40 . 1/8
Hey I know it's been awhile since there's been any updating on stories so I just reread this for about the dozenth time and I just want to say thanks for it. Your writing always makes me insanely happy. It helps through the bad times. I love this story more than i can express. I hope to see an update on something sometime soon. If not that's fine too. Take care of yourself Plea 3
Guest chapter 40 . 12/19/2017
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME I CANT SAY THAT ENOUGH! YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS IS TOOOOOOOOO GOOD OMG
BritishCanadian chapter 40 . 12/19/2017
I have no words, this is so far my favorite fan fiction that I've read. It was amazing, you should write another story about Peyton and Sirius. I absolutely loved it.
Anonymous chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
This was GREAT, loved the characters
Zerepak chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
Sirius calling a truce? Hmm. We'll see how long this lasts.
Zerepak chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Don't worry Lilly, it all buffs out in the end. It'll be interesting to see who takes who to the ball.
Zerepak chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love when things come full circle.
Zerepak chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
I literally laughed out loud several times in this chapter, and thats a difficult feat. I'm so stoked to see what kind of punishment is in store for Sirius!
Zerepak chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
I like the way you wrote the family interactions. I have a few brothers myself and thus far it's been very true.
Zerepak chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
Ha! I'd love to see how Sirius would react to Pey eyeing up James like a prime meat.
Zerepak chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
You transition into the dream world so seamlessly it makes my stomach drop every time she wakes up! That was a dick move with the itching powder, but I cant help but wonder why she didn't just sprint to the bathroom or something, haha. It's going to be fun to see how she retaliates.
Zerepak chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
This is too cute. I love the way you've characterized everyone. They're pretty on point.
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »