Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
DwarvenWarrior chapter 40 . 3/29
Loved this story so freaking mucj!
theragingscarlet1 chapter 40 . 2/23
I loved it so much!
it made all the characters seems so real- especially Lilly and James- which makes me so sad thinking about how it ends for them :(!
MissSlythedor chapter 40 . 2/9
This was... perfect. Really, it was amazing! It was perfectly written. It was funny. It was nice. I really enjoyed reading it. You say there's a sequel (Or so I'm assuming, since it's been a few years since you finished), but I can't find it... did you write it or not? Well, if you ever even read this review...
So I just wanted you to know that when I thought I couldn't find another good, long enough story about the Marauders' Era, I stumbled across this one, and I am SO glad I did, for it was absolutely fantastic :) I really hope you did write a sequel, and I shall make it my duty to search for it, and hopefully, find it.
Plea, how are you, long time no see :) I've just re-read Fuel To The Fire and I still love it as much as I did back when you wrote it. It's a pity you took the sequel down and stopped writing (I'm still mad at those rude things that were said to you). But, thankfully, you kept Fuel To The Fire on and it is still one of my favorite stories. I love Peyton so much! If there's a glimmer of Hope that you will finish it someday, I've loooooooooove to read it ;) Either way, I think you're a fantastic writer and I will keep this story especially very close to my heart because it made me fall in love with Sirius Black. On that note, I hope you are well and I send my best wishes. Until the next re-read, Marzena (can't log in because I've already reviewed the chapter ages ago so it won't let me review again!).
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 40 . 12/22/2013
Greatgreat and awesome. But, this was written in 2010. Where's rhe next sequal? Should do ginny and nott.
Mystical Memories chapter 40 . 12/6/2013
Whoa, that was great! I haven't checked for that sequel yet, but I hope it's there (: Loved your writing- it was absolutely brilliant! I'm not a big fan of dramas, but that was just amazing!
Rosy chapter 40 . 11/27/2013
I hated your story until regg was introduced, then I absolutely adored it and couldn't stop reading, I thought the acti
Elizabeth chapter 40 . 11/25/2013
I read the entire thing in 1 day. This is honestly the absolute best story I have ever read. It made me feel happy and sad, You are a brilliant woman and I bless you for this.
Kay from the USA chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
Hello, I just want you to know I read this story, all 40 chapters of it- straight through the night. Literally stayed up until 7 am to finish it then skipped my 1st UNI class bc i was sleeping.

I wasn't going to review but I see on your blog that you've lost inspiration for the sequel and some anon reviews bashed you and put you down for it. I think you're lovely. This story made me laugh and it made me cry. That should be worth something. I want you to know that you're talented, and a beautiful person. I've been writing FF too but never posted and this has inspired me to do something about it. I thought this story was beautiful, and I know life gets in the way but I hope you see this sometime & it makes you smile. Thank you for opening your thoughts and your world to us.
RaspberryCaramel chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
I'm sorry...but...
TEAM REGULUS!
Diana chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
No he was seeker in both books and movie
lillifee1601 chapter 41 . 10/7/2013
hey! i am so amazed by your story! it is so real! but where is the sequal? I didnt find the new story on your profile :(
Sylvie chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
I love this but I hate this... Is that possible? I nearly cried reading half of this story. Sooooooo well written.
Sylvie chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Um... Hi. So, I'm really new to this whole fan fiction thing, although I love to write, and I just wanted to tell you that this story is amazing! I have no clue how you made the characters so... real and complex, in 20 short chapters... but you've done an amazing job! I've stayed up until 11pm to read this!
Plea Lover chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
I love your stories, it's realistic (as much as realistic goes when magic is involved) and I absolutely love how your character STAY in character! It's an absolutely wonderful read and Chapter 26 made me cry, I mean, poor Peyton!
1,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »