Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
starkdfrey chapter 40 . 7/24
I cried so hard when she's reading Regulus' note. Oh, I totally hate him.
And Peyton and Sirius, they're so cute. I loved your fic. Read you soon. x.
NotJustFiction070 chapter 40 . 6/20
Ah! I loved this story! I was up all night trying to finish it! I laughed, I cried. siriusly! I was bawling my eyes out at some parts and rolling on the floor with laughter at others! Great job, and can't wait for the next book!
lizzzsunshine chapter 5 . 6/18
This story would be so good...IF YOU USED PROPER BLOODY PUNCTUATION. I'm gonna keep reading cause I love Sirius/OC, but it's so annoying
BBabeInDeHouse chapter 1 . 5/27
I have to say, THIS WAS THE BEST SIRIUS BLACK STORY EVER WRITTEN IN THE UNIVERSE! YOU ARE SOOOOOO AWESOME! I STAYED FROM PROBABLY 11:00 AM TO EXACTLY 3:19 AM (THE NEXT DAY) TO READ THIS! I could of read this more quickly but this book it to amazing to rush! :D #JustFoundMyInspiration
Fiera Evenstar chapter 16 . 5/23
Love unveils the truth. Not just that you might more-than-just-a-tad fancy someone, but that the people you surround yourself with become a bit plainer under the happy bright pink light of luuurve.
Dakota chapter 6 . 5/15
Im in the middle of a test right now, and the end of this chapter almost made me start laughing in the middle of a dead. silent. classroom.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 2 . 5/16
Welcome to the friendzone. We have cookies.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 1 . 5/16
*Enter flying motorcycle.*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING BOOK EVAAAAA, THE WAY HOW SIRIUS AMD ALL OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN PORTRAYED IS JUST UGHHHH NO WORDS. CAN U PLEASE GIVE US SOME EXTRAS AND ONESHOTS?
FangirlForEternity chapter 40 . 3/24
When will the sequel come out!
Mrs. black chapter 1 . 2/3
hey
who is currently reading this, please know that I love Sirius black!
*Bangladeshi girl* I am..
don't know what to do!
ForeverAlways22 chapter 2 . 2/2
This chapter was HILARIOUS! I loved it. They better end up together tho.
TheObsessedOne98 chapter 39 . 1/9
Hi, just wanted to say that this is probably one of my favourite FanFics of ALL TIME! I have read it twice now and have the intention to read it again in the near future. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story.
Mrs. black chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
Oww plea sissy... lovely Sirius... lovely fanfiction.. lol.
Mrs. black chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
Plea what can I say... u know I love Sirius black most... tnx bt I still think myself as Peyton..
2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »