Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
caymanislands chapter 40 . 3/22
Sequel Please! I adore this story!
Screw ur self Marlene... Oh wait you probably already have since ur such a stupid slut. On the other hand, I love the story.
Iamriddlemaker chapter 40 . 2/20
I absolutely love Fuel to the Fire! I've read it multiple times, and I remember reading the very start of the following Fanfic, Destined to Explode. Does anybody know what happened to it? I've been looking for absolutely ages; was it taken down?
TheObsessedOne98 chapter 40 . 2/17
Thank you so much for this fanfiction. I loved it! Such a brilliant story.
FlamingSnitch chapter 40 . 2/10
Noooo! Why did it end! :((((
ToshimiOkami chapter 40 . 1/23
This was so amazing! Thank you sooo much!
Oh my god plea, this story was amazing! I had love every bit of it, keep on writing, 'cause you rock!
Xoxo
AnneDance1711 chapter 40 . 1/9
Great story! Totally worth our time!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
Hi, I know you wrote this a few years ago and I'll be surprised if you even see this, but I just stayed up all night to read all 40 chapters of that because it's just that fabulous. Keep writing! :)
Graciellarosas chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I swear I identify with your OC on a spiritual level, like holy crap I know them feels!
DamnBlackHeart chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
This has been such a delightful story to read! I was also sad for it to end, but then I heard that there will be a sequel. I went to check since I saw the year that this was last updated/completed and I figured there would be a sequel already up, but was disappointed. It's alright, I definitely understand that life gets in the way, among other things like writer's block and procrastination. I hope you're doing well!

I'm glad that I stumble across your story! I love how well developed the original characters are and how you portrayed the canon characters in their younger days. It felt so believable! I hope you continue to write because you tell a enjoyable story and write it so well.
Alyss chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
Damn and now I'm crying!
Alyssa chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
I am so glad I didn't stumble upon this story while you were writing it, I would go crazy waiting for the next chapter. This chapter made me laugh out loud in the middle of a college lecture.. Time to pay attention now... orrrrr read the next chapter! :)
purpleninja chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Ha! love how it ends!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
I really don't think that was a prank...
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »