Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
Nori chapter 40 . 5/12
Hey!
I really liked your fanfiction! Tbh I read it without a pause, all night long xD
I love how Sirius turnt out, in my opinion he and also the others were very in character. Payton also was a cool OC! I just wanted to read some OC x Sirius, but wouldn't have thought that the first fanfiction I click on would be this good! Keep writing, dear.

Love, Nori
I don’t know how old this story is, I’ve finished the Harry Potter series for the umpteenth time and was looking for something new, so I turned to fan fiction. I liked the James potter fanfics, but I found I liked Mean St’s James Potter Chronicles the best. He hasn’t written in quite awhile, so I decided to find some Sirius things. His love life wasn’t exactly what I was looking for but this story just stuck with me. Can’t wait to see what else is in store.
I never did hated sirius. I knew that there MUST have been a reason. HE IS SIRIUS BLACK PEOPLE, HE COULD NEVER DO THIS TO A FRIEND ( WHO SHOULD START TO DATE ALREADY )
I thought " If she goes with Snape, I am going to throw my phone and die" Lukily I don't have
I WAS SO SURE THEY WOULD GI TOGETHER. UGGGGGG
WHY?WHY?
HOW CAN THEY BE SO THUCK HEADED AND NOT REALISE THE OTHER LIEKS THEM
UGGGGGG
Hi. I just stopped by to re read this story and I just wanted to say that this was such a good story and I really enjoyed it from start to finish
Katelyn Not Stark chapter 1 . 1/16
Hi
I reade your story and I was very impressed :) this is an amazing one. So I want to translate this story to Russian.
Can I do this?))
/I hope I can/
Dreybooski chapter 40 . 1/7
Hiya!
You finished this book in 2011 and as you probably know, it is now 2018. This is about the 10th time I've read this fanfiction 'fuel to the fire', and I still love it just as much as I did the 1st time. Just a motivational review if you're still here :)
- Dreybooski
csking97 chapter 40 . 1/8
Hey I know it's been awhile since there's been any updating on stories so I just reread this for about the dozenth time and I just want to say thanks for it. Your writing always makes me insanely happy. It helps through the bad times. I love this story more than i can express. I hope to see an update on something sometime soon. If not that's fine too. Take care of yourself Plea 3
Guest chapter 40 . 12/19/2017
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME I CANT SAY THAT ENOUGH! YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS IS TOOOOOOOOO GOOD OMG
BritishCanadian chapter 40 . 12/19/2017
I have no words, this is so far my favorite fan fiction that I've read. It was amazing, you should write another story about Peyton and Sirius. I absolutely loved it.
Anonymous chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
This was GREAT, loved the characters
Zerepak chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
Sirius calling a truce? Hmm. We'll see how long this lasts.
Zerepak chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Don't worry Lilly, it all buffs out in the end. It'll be interesting to see who takes who to the ball.
Zerepak chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love when things come full circle.
2,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »