Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
Eets chapter 39 . 8/29
Hey! Basically I started posting a new fanfic after about three/four years of compleeeete inactivity and it inspired me to come back and reread my old fav. I just wanted to let you know that I still really enjoy this story! I don't know what it is, part-nostalgia and I don't know. But I just thought I'd let you know that even years later, this story still makes me smile!
I'll probably go and read your new Avengers fic now - and drop you a review to let you know what I think! I'm sure I'll probably love it too haha!
Elle xo
Damn chapter 40 . 8/23
Beyond Fabulous
Ibara yuki chapter 40 . 7/31
oh my god this story was amazing please make a sequel soon
a chapter 39 . 7/20
Hey i thought there was supposed to be a squel! Love this story was really excited for 1
I remember reading that for first time about three months ago, or so, and being SO happy that Sirius WAS NOT a prick. Like, really...
It is nice to see that he loves her AND sometimes thinks that she is a stupid bitch.
However, if I were him, I would grab her, talk to her, kiss her and make her forgive me. I mean com'n; this is Sirius Black we are talking about!
'Snivellous goes shopping? What a big girl'
'Hurt her, touch her, break her...in any way Little Brother, and i will kill you.'
My two favourite parts of that chapter. Even if the one is soo funny, and the other...well, I would say...dramatic? Better hurt-breaking.
#i_love_sirius_black
Pey is starting to get on my nerves...com'n girl HE ADORES YOU don't you see it!?
Great story, bytheway...
Elizabeth Lynn chapter 40 . 6/25
GOD I LOVE IT WHEN THE ENDINGS GIVE ME GOOSEBUMBS!

love this story it was perfection 3
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FAN FIC EVER! Write a sequel please!
Tightpants182 chapter 40 . 6/17
Oh wow this story was brilliant. my only complaint- it's too damn short. But I suppose with a sequel coming I can't really complain. Thanks so much for posting this!
Tightpants182 chapter 38 . 6/17
So sorry about your friend, he's in my prayers! Oh, my weak heart... poor Reg...
Tightpants182 chapter 35 . 6/17
Noooo Reg, you disappoint me so... *sigh* I gotta say, I saw it coming a bit. But oh well. Great job tying it all together. Pey's reaction was very believable IMO.
Tightpants182 chapter 32 . 6/17
Boys are such morons. Sirius should have talked to Peyton about the whole thing to begin with. I mean, he even knew Marlene wanted something. Great writing once again!
Tightpants182 chapter 31 . 6/17
Very cool way of portraying their talk. Although now I'm shipping PeyxReg. very fiercely. .. I'll get over it. Great stuff!
1,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »