Reviews for Fuel to the Fire
Skyelover101 chapter 40 . 11/22
Omg... You need to get the new story up *fangirl squee* I just read this entire story and it is amazeballsssss...
Please update, but if you can't thats fine
~ Skye
lizy2000 chapter 40 . 11/16
Loved your story , now favourited!
Yes...I wanted to be your two thousandth reviewer. It's a privilege plea. Lots of love on this fab story
Here I am reading this story for the fifteenth time or so and I dunno whether you still read the reviews or not but I love you.
Smile Black chapter 40 . 11/4
Hi :) So I just read your story in ine go. Can't say I regret it ;) It was pretty amazing :D
I love the way you portray Regulus. Good job done there. Sequel?
Love it love it love it. Falling behind in school work and reading this beauty umpteenth time.
I love them- pey and Sirius
ChloeBrooke chapter 12 . 11/5
Glad I picked up this story! Peyton is adorable
Sorry pressed post review. Yeah onto my line-I couldn't get this damn story out of my mind for months. I love you. Just keep it up in near future please.
You know what I was pretty bored as crappy stories on this site had started weighting heavily on me... Many of them are downright energy sapping so I thought why not read a good Sirius oc fanfic and I was trying to find a good one and I ended up here,...AGAIN. I JUST COU
kika chapter 40 . 10/17
So when's the sequel?
Peyton just grew over know what I am glad I clicked this fanfic
Yoko Takara chapter 40 . 9/24
So I love your stories, I just need more time to work my way through them haha...How's the sequel coming along? You apparently haven't updated this in years so i'm really hopeful I can convince you to do it so pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee do a sequel?
I love you...I don't really like all those dramatic love stories because they do lose appeal after some time. Needless to say that yours didn't... I mean even after I have read it once some bits of your story come back to me from time to time. So I just open a random chap of the fic and quench my thirst for this particular fanfic. I loved it and you know if you got ideas for sequel please go for it.

I love your witty and dry humor. I would be privileged to meet you sometime but that isn't possible. As far as I can make you out you are very similar to me. But all the same it's the feel that counts right?

And the brilliant "plea's note"... Wicked(in a good way obviously)
2,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »