Reviews for Stolen Heart
I just found and read this story, any chance you will continue this, please?
Story Obsessed chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
UPDATE
pinky3561 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Next chapter
luvtwilight1999 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
please write more:)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Update soon, please!
cbmorefie chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Thanks!
As they kiss consume chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I'm wondering, where the hell has Edward been the last 17 years? Bella' s such a bitch, but it's refreshing. Something about a feisty independent woman... I like this Bella. And I LOVE twisted! It's a threat show. Hopefully you'll shed some light on us soon
Lilydukes chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This is really good! But I wish there were quicker updates!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I hope he's not a sociopath. Update soon :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
interesting story. cant wait for more :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
interesting
Alexa Twilight chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
PLZ DONT BE A SOCIOPATH PLZ
Sweetness2015 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I NEED YOU TO UPDATE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT VERY MUCH SO! I really love your writing and I hate for you to just up and quit. I love Kristen Stewart very much but people have their opinions and I can't get mad over them, its life, so those people who quit following you can go on and shut the fuck up b/c they are missing out on some good stuff. So do me a favor, keep writing b/c I need these stories in my life. Okay, we on the same page? Good good...Now get to writing, I need these updates!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Really like this story so far! Edward's a weird one... But totally adorable! No offense, but you shouldn't be complaining about lack of reviews and shit because the amount you have considering you only have four chapters is really good. Update soon :)
sushine305 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
I love it! Please continue writing.