Reviews for Starstruck and Wavestruck
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Kelly popped her foot from smoochin' with David? Woo-hoo! Personally, I'd go with the good-gal-but-with-an-edge Kelly over the canon Kelly on the show any day!

He took a photo of Fin holdin' Reef in a headlock? That's a keeper!
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Nice of Kelly to intro the gang to David & vice versa. And same ol' Reef- braggin' his mouth off. Wouldn't be Stoked without that, though, now would it?
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Kelly & David pulled off their first surf sesh with flyin' colors? Can their luck get any better? Wonder if they'll actually participate in Gromfest in a future story of yours.

Nice intro of Fin's Le Freak. Sweet move, seriously. And Fin Dick Starbuck to use the 'Hang Ten' wrestlin' move on Reef? I'd hate to be Reef at that point. I'd love to see a pic of that! And the guys got their tickets after all- sweet!
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Fin agrees to teach Kelly & David Surfin' 101? Can their luck get any better?
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Huzzah! Daivd's back! You one lucky gal, Kelly! 'Nuff said.
New Wave Manchild chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
OK what a great way to end the fanfic. Poor Kelly though, I bet she'll see David in person again, very soon. The part where Kahuna accidently put his finger in the photo was pretty hilarious, I was literally cracking up at that. It looks like Fin will have a good time with Dick Starbuck again in Nova Scotia during the school year, so that will be fun. Well, there goes your third fanfic, and I hope the next one will be as great as this one. Keep up the good work.

New Wave Manchild chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Alright, nice match between Dick Starbuck and Rey Mysterio-I mean-The Ace. So Dick is the Kahuna's uncle, wow shocking; and the Kahuna is also from California, is he from San Francisco ? :D Anyways good job with this long chapter, and Dick won, whoo-hoo. He won the Pacific Coast Championship Title for the WWE. Well, it looks like it's almost over so awesome. Kelly and David dating again is kind of good and now we're getting a little bit on Kelly's backstory and where she lives and such. Oh and I didn't realized that the "Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure" refrence was with the bad food and the golfcart and that this fic is set at around that time. Well, good job and update soon. I'll update mine soon, too.

New Wave Manchild chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
This was a pretty good chapter; so it looks like Dick knew Fin from all those surfing magazines, pretty nice. I think the refrence to the 12th episode of Stoked was where Kelly and David were getting surf lessons from Fin and Kelly was surfing under instructions from Fin, I think that's it. Well anyways, what are the gang going to do next, especially Kelly and David. What will happen at the wrestling arena. Find out and update soon.

New Wave Manchild chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Well, pretty good. Kelly and David met Fin and they saw the staff house, which is a very disgusting place to live in. Well, instead of a wasp army, you did a cockroach army instead, good job. Oh, what are Kelly and David going to do when they're at their hotel room and how will they like their surf lesson. Plus how is Dick Starbuck going to react when he sees the Office. All these questions will be answered if you update, so update soon.

New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Well, you made another story with David and Kelly, and now Reef, Broseph, and Ripper met a surfer-wrestler. This looks like a pretty good story and this story needs some reviews, so here I am, reviewing another one of your stories. Anyways, good job with this story, it looks pretty good.