Reviews for Fuer Dich
TutuHime chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
THANK GOD THIS HAD A HAPPY ENDING! I almost didn't keep reading it because I kept crying! I really liked it though!
Anthea Triton chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Phew, I thought you were gonna make the two do suicide or something... I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it. This was truly amazing, and beautiful. I cried so much and now I'm crying again. Ugh, :P :) Anyway, fantastic.

Keep writing!

~Anthea Triton~
Breeluv chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
i couldnt stop crying it broke my heart and then im crying because im happy that she didnt pass and for awhile i really worried for autor and fakir i thought fakir would go suicidal and autor would off himself as well
CSKazaam chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
It must be such a shock for Autor to see Ahiru there! I can only imagine how it feels. But such a wonderful shock! So heart-wrenching though, to wonder and not know for sure whether it's really Ahiru... But her having been able to speak to him that one time, and knowing about Autor playing for her really seems like something only the real Ahiru could know.

I love how Autor hugs her first. And the idea of him actually being able to play the song for her in person is such squee! I need to go back and listen to the song again.

Such a wonderful story! I love how each chapter kind of stands on its own, but relates to the whole thing. And I love what you've crafted for each of the chapters. Each one seems like a small work of art all on their own.
CSKazaam chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Aww. I love the reason behind how Pike was acting! It really makes me feel sorry for her for Ahiru drifting away from them and Pike missing her so much. And then being upset when the person who Ahiru had been spending so much time with didn't seem to miss her. I really like how Autor gets her to think about Lilie's behavior too. It makes me hope that some good might come of it!

I love the idea of Ahiru trying to work a computer. XD

The end of this chapter was really heartbreaking, with Autor saying that he has an answer for everything, except what matters the most. ;_; Poor guys!
CSKazaam chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Oh dear. When I read the first paragraph, I couldn't help but imagine an OOC Autor rubbing his hands together and evilly plotting ways to make the students be quiet. XD

Aww. Describing Ahiru as having an "episode of klutziness" is so amusing and cute!

Gosh, that is so sad that the students thought more of Autor in death, and seemed to forget the person he really was. It certainly wouldn't make him feel appreciated for who he is! ;_;

I like the scenes with Edel here. She seems so mysterious, offering her jewels, and seeming to know more than she says! I like how Autor considers that he might have actually gotten one for Ahiru, if he had had the chance.
CSKazaam chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I really like the scene with Autor's mother! She seems so kind. And I love the idea that Fakir's parents also helped to plead his case.

Oh gosh... The battle ending with the sorcerer's laughter being cut short, and then Ahiru's scream was so awful! And then, when Autor found her, and trying to deny every way he could that she was not dead... It was so heartbreaking! I think that him not realizing that he'd been crying really helped to make the scene. ;_;

For some reason, I think Autor saying, "I can't help wishing I had my friend back," was one of the most heart-wrenching parts in this chapter. ;_;

And it's so sad that he seemed to hear Ahiru's voice, but was left with such an empty room!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Aww, so cute! I love how Ahiru just kinda walks in out of the blue. And I think Autor's initial reaction was very realistic and in-character.

I like how you leave this open for the sorcerer to possibly return, that could be fun.

And aww, the hug was so cute. I liked especially how Ahiru noted how rare it was for Autor to initiate. And aww, the way you finish this is so sweet.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Hmm, I like your explanation about technology, that they didn't have much of it because they were stuck in Drosselmeyer's story. And my immediate thought was how excited Ahiru would be over a computer, LOL. I liked that bit.

The part with the news article was interesting. I loved the last line. Although...I dunno, this is probably just my journalism class talking, but I'm not sure what self-respecting journalists would hound a couple of teenagers about their friend's death. Some kind of trashy tabloid maybe, but not a legitimate newspaper. I dunno, it just kind of threw me out of the story a bit.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Great final segment.
NortheasternWind chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Autor's reaction to Ahiru's appearance reminds me of Watson and Sherlock Holmes X3 Even though fainting/swooning/collapsing in general is not a good thing, it was still cute and squee-worthy.

Stupid evil sorcerer! o He needs to receive a falcon punch. Or maybe, if he's dead, the three of them should just all curse his name at the same time and hope it does something. ...Good luck getting Autor and Ahiru to agree to that, though. LOL.

Poor Fakir sounds like he was in as much shock as Autor- maybe more.

Aha, that WAS Ahiru earlier! See, I was right! ...Though in Tutu, it's never safe to assume that anything is just a hallucination. XD Poor Ahiru; she escaped relatively unharmed, but she's had to watch her friends suffer for how long now...?

Autor's self-restraint snapping and him giving Ahiru a hug is so sweet Oh, wow, I had completely forgotten about his composition! Well, now Ahiru can hear it X3

Hey look, you finished a deathfic! XD Even if Ahiru never really died and ended up coming back, LOL. Great work!
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Ah, you did bring her back- and you managed to keep up the angst and, very importantly, the uncertainty... Of course it's her. She nearly gives both Fakir and Autor heart attacks, who else would it be?

And now we don't know if it was an epilogue to a story we don't have, or a segue to another. Maybe both.
rhapsody14 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
X3

awesome !

ah, I'm so happy it was just an illusion, it's just to heartbreaking for her to be dead T_T

and the interaction between Autor and Ahiru is so cute X3 I loved it

So i guess the sorcerer isn't really dead, right? Will he come up in one of your next stories?

Great story, and i'm happy that i showed you the song that inspired you to write it
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Good chapter. Still perfect story perhaps
NortheasternWind chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
"Pique obtained the title Relatively Mature Girl! You're still annoying, but at least you're getting better about it!"

Aha, even Autor can't escape the lure of the internet. LOL. Ahiru on a computer would indeed have been a sight: she'd be like, "Hey you guys I can actually read what I'm writing hey that was really fast where does all the stuff on the screen come from oh look there's a ball inside the mouse it looks fun to play with lemme take it out :D" But Autpr would definitely stop that last part. LOL.

I love the last line, about Autor knowing the answers to everything except what matters the most ;_; I wanna hug them both now. *hugs*

My this has grown. LOL. Can't say I'm complaining!