Reviews for Fuer Dich
NortheasternWind chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Every train of thought leading back to Ahiru sounds sad... Knowing that Ahiru is never going to be in the ballet room again. And remembering that Autor was always the voice of reason between the three of them.

Tragedy does make people think more, but Autor would probably take that to mean that most people's thoughts on a particular tragedy are shallow, especially if it doesn't really involve them. I know I would cry at the funeral of someone I never really liked.

Autor talking to Edel is an interesting thought! Ah, the bizarre jewel names. LOL. I wish they'd talked more, I think it would be very interesting.

Aw, thinking maybe he should have bought one and given it to Ahiru... ;_; And cutting off his train of thought, thinking it pointless! ;_; Poor Autor!
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Autor and Pique still in a mess, but a resolved mess (wow! I said something useful?) and Lillie in the doghouse...

One of the things I like about this fic is that the details of whatever happened are only coming out in dribs and drabs, and each time we are left curious- but if we never know exactly what happened, we know the worst, and that would be enough if the story was never completed. It's an epilogue without a tale, in essence, and it's working anyway, which I will say is quite a feat (and something I've experimented with but never posted; not sure how well mine work!)
rhapsody14 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
finally caught up with the story

I like the idea with the sorcerer

and everything is so sad T_T PLease raise her from the dead! Yeah i know you won't...

I like the part when Ahiru's started to talk to Autor, will that happen again? I think you said you would end it with the next one, I'm not sure anymore

ugh I don't know what to write, I'm not so good with reviews, sorry

waiting for the next chapter
CSKazaam chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I really like the thought of Autor having a piece of music to play when he's angry. It's an interesting idea, and a bit surprising, to me anyway, to use music for that, but it makes a lot of sense.

I thought the flashback came out really well! Everyone sounds IC as far as I can tell. And ooh, I love Autor's response to them both. Totally unexpected, but it so perfect and heart-wrenching!

The single, isolated statements saying how Ahiru is gone really hit home. They're so sad! ;_; I feel so awful for both Autor and Fakir. It would be horrible to keep wondering whether they could have saved her, and not having any good answers. Poor guys!
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh wow. I *love* this chapter. It is so simple, yet paints such a wonderful, moving picture of Autor and Fakir trying to get along without Ahiru, and of Autor's thoughts and feelings for her.

I love the simple description of the fireplace and of the various music pieces Autor had written. The idea of him writing one for Fakir and Ahiru is so touching, and shows just what a good friend he really is to them. I like Fakir's reaction to hearing it.

I also like that Fakir and Autor had some together after her death, with Fakir wanting to know everything that Autor and Ahiru had shared.

The ending was so perfect and moving! I love Autor's thoughts that he will see her again, and that maybe she was somewhere, listening to her song. And the simple words making up the title, and the comparison to Ahiru, were really powerful.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Glad to see it's up again... Autor feeling as if he's not handling things well, despite the evidence. And feeling as if he's hopeless; one either wants to smack him upside the head or give him a hug...

And omniscient Edel with the jewel- box, and Autor doesn't know how to take her at all! Well done.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Perfect
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Ooh, I love the way you tie in the prompt using Edel. That's awesome, I never would've thought of that. XD

I like how this chapter goes into how some of the other students view Autor. Maybe it's just the cold talking, but to me you kind of portray him here as a diamond in the rough in the sense that so few people are close to him and everyone thinks of him as really prickly. ("Diamond in the rough"...oh dear, now I want to watch Aladdin. And now I'm picturing the Tutu cast acting it out. ...Yeah, now that's definitely the cold talking.)

And the end is really sad to me in a way...like, I guess it's sad that he feels he can't let his mind wander on tangents like that.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
So I'm guessing it was fully expanded on in an earlier fic, but can I just say I love the legend about one worthy soul getting to come back. I just think that fits into the series' universe very well.

The flashbacks in this chapter are so sad. ;_; But I really like the ending of this chapter, it definitely leaves you wondering what's going to happen next.
NortheasternWind chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Ow, the first part is painful to read! Poor Autor! But I love the part where he speaks with his mother X3 It's nice to have a not-social guy with a normal relationship with his parents for once. LOL. Though like all people his age he's mildly embarrassed even though no one's around to watch X3

Aw... *hugs him* Imagining Autor crying is difficult. He certainly doesn't do it often.

But I CAN imagine Autor and Fakir's last thoughts being "oh crap" just before being knocked out, upon hearing Tutu's scream o.o

;_; *hugs him again* I would probably be the same way- I'm crap at finding pulses, so if I came across a dead loved one I'd probably think I just couldn't find it. And alsjdfgsd more crying ;_;

Ahiruuuuuu! You live in Kinkan, Autor, of course it was real!

Well, now we know how Ahiru died... Me gusta
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Gah, I'm sorry I didn't get to this chapter last night when I meant to. x.x

Ooh, I like the prompt for this chapter and how you worked it into the story. Very sad. ;_;

I think you did fine with Piké. I mean, in canon we see her being at least a little less oblivious/one-dimensional then Lilie. XD;

And I really love the interaction between Autor and Fakir in this chapter as well. I love the idea of them sort of coming together further over Ahiru's death, and I hope that's explored a little more.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ooh, I really like the way this starts, and how it's kind of vague in that it only hints at what happened at first and just highlights that she's not there. The tone is really quiet and reflective, and I love the images it evokes of Autor sitting alone at night at piano, very nice.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
A bit of Autor's story revealed, and a bit of Duck's end, and a short haunting... and yes, of course Autor goes to make tea! But very well done, melancholy and sad but never hopeless. A good Hallowe'en treat.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
*shiver* Truely good.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Again, Autor and Fakir's reactions are well- done. I wonder what music Autor is playing, though.

But, since you ask... In Season 2 (Akt 15? Coppelia, anyway) when Pique is concerned about Mytho, she tries to dump Lillie for the few minutes it takes to talk to him. I find her rather out of character here; if she confronts Autor in this manner, I would think it's because she feels somehow betrayed by his lack of visible reaction (and being a "Fakir girl" during the series, she may be just as likely to take *him* on instead.)

I think her function was to be the normal one, between Lillie's total self- serving dissociation from reality and Duck's relative ignorance of school and society. The best justification for her action, I suspect, is that she herself is grieving, and close to breaking down... and *that* might be the only thing, incidentally, that could make an impression on Lillie, the thought that she has really been able to do nothing to comfort her friend. Which would scare the reader, seeing her quiet and worried...

But Autor is presently in no shape to notice any of that unless it's obvious enough to hit him over the head.

Grief counseling at schools is a very recent thing, it seems. I recall a friend's account of when a classmate was killed in an accident, near their small high school. What with one thing and another the only place to stow the wrecked car was the school's lot. So there it was, next morning, in full view, and everyone was expected to carry on as usual. This wasn't unique, either.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »