Reviews for Fuer Dich
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010

I absolutely HATE Lilie! I haven't finished the series (not by a long shot) but I wanted to shoot the girl in the first few episodes - and I want the b*! # drawn and quartered here!

I also want to shake Pike - what is WRONG with that girl, that she can't see that her 'friend' is so... so... Autor's 'sadist' is very appropriate. Maybe with a little 'insane' thrown in for good measure.

Gyah, I'm so PO'd that I can't even feel bad for the boys right now!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
rhapsody14 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I'm not sure myself about is indeed a weird character but i think you did well with her. I could see her do/say that.

I also love the scene between Fakir and Autor.

Lovely chapter:)
Darcy96 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I wonder why Ahiru died... T-T it's too sad, poor FAkir and Autor. Please udpate soon! I love the way you write! :D
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Melancholia, well- depicted. And now I wonder what happened, and when, but the story is such that I need not know. Well done!
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
D: Dead Ahiru is never a good Ahiru ;_; I wonder what happened...?

Poor Autor- his musings on how Ahiru would act if she were around are sad.

Reading about Fakir almost hitting Autor and then backing off in a subdued manner made me sad! Poor guy... He must be really hurt, if he's like that. If I were Autor, that would have alarmed me.

'For You'... Aaaaaaw. *hugs everyone*

I do like that this seems to be warm, if a little melancholy, instead of outright sad. Wonder what the next few parts will be...?
rhapsody14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awww i liked it a lot

I'm so happy the song inspired you so much, if i ever come across another song, i'll make sure to send it to you X3

also it's the first story i read from you *feels ashamed*

i really need to read your other stuff
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/15/2010

*cries quietly*

What HAPPENED to her? What happened to pull their sunny friend away and leave those boys so... damaged? For Autor - cold, distant Autor - to put it off and skirt around it and finally give in... What could have happened?
Nanenna chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh, this is so touching! I cried a little, thinking about their grief and what they must be going through. And yet the story is bittersweet, watching Autor work through his grief. I look forward to the rest.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3