Reviews for Trouble Starts With Two Girls
Sadie Lover chapter 11 . 1/19/2017
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
FizzWizz2011 chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
loving the story please update
shifon chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I really hope you have time to finish this story :) It's really good.
meangirl8 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE IT. ITS ALMOST FINISHED
keykeybaby6 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I love your story
HorrorFan13 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Dude. Update soon! It's gotten good!
Snuggle bunny chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Update!
Naruto.Girl56 chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
I love this story. I love how you added Abbey in its really good. Please update as soon as you can!
godschild4ever chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
I really really love this story and where it's going! It adds a whole new twist to it and I love it! Thanks so much for writing and please please please update soon! Do you see what you did? You made me beg! I never beg! I will give you an extra long speciel review if you update! PLEASE!
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I love it! Please upload soon!
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
arrrrgh. I was so happy to see there was a LHOTL board, and you are a great writer that obviously has the same passion for the movie as I do, but sweetie! Abby is a Mary Sue! It's alright to have an OC as a main character and have most of the attention, but not if they do every little thing oh so perfect and good! It makes them boring, predictable and just unbelieveable :( I love OCs, my stories have a lot of them- but it's much more interesting for readers if they have faults about them- not constantly a caring 'poor me' victim that can do no wrong... Sigh.

Ah well, for an annoying Mary Sue as the main character you have an interesting story developing and I certainly cannot stop reading! (:
RoseRedGurl chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Please update this story! It's really good
NightcrawlerXalpha chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Abigail is a mary sue. She's related to a canon character, she's overly nice and sweet and kind, she's too good to do drugs, she's had all three of the bad pasts. (rape, abuse, and parental death) Please work on bettering your characters. When people read an oc stoy they want someone they can relate to, not someone who's so great that they can't even compare.
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Hoping you are still writing this story! It is very good and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
excellent chapter update and i cannot wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »