Reviews for Every Plan is a Tiny Prayer to Father Time
Habitualfool chapter 6 . 3/4
So...about that last chapter...
Sayuri Rose K chapter 6 . 2/3
Hi! I am loving this every much and would love to see it finished. Not gonna lie I cried a few times already.
patricia.remacova chapter 6 . 1/7
hey not gonna post the last chapter? really ike this story :)
ad-astrae chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Ohmigod. I think I cried through every chapter.
It's beautiful in this heartbreaking way.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
ARGHHH - There is no final chapter!
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Wow - and that's how they got there...
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
OMG - I'm terrified!
HellsGate969 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Wow this story made me cry! The emotions just blew me away. I see that its been a while since u updated. Please do i want to read the final chapter u wrote for this story. Great story.
Clyo-Potter chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
¡Hola!
En primer lugar, disculpa el idioma pero no hablo ni escribo, prácticamente, nada de inglés y estoy leyéndote porque Google Crome hace maravillas con la traducción. Déjame decirte que amo tus historias, y he pasado casi dos semanas leyéndolas, encontrándome con una mejor y mejor que otra y ahora me tienes en vilo con esta y otra más, acerca de la visión de Kurt a través de la segunda temporada. Son fantásticas y no puedo creer que lleves años sin actualizar, me has hecho llorar y reír y todo lo demás jajaja. En serio, escribes de una manera maravillosa y creo que no he encontrado otro autor de fanfics de Glee que lo haga como tu, y el hecho que escribas principalmente Klaine, me basta para adorarte.
Actualiza por favor, te lo ruego, imploro, lo que sea. Adoro leerte y sigue así, tienes un gran y venturoso camino por delante.
Atentamente,
Clyo-Potter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Blood and ashes.. you made me cry... now ciontinue writing, and give it a happy ending, please? it's nice to think that something gets one
Kyd Chyme chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
...finish...?
WeMeow2 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Another story that just...STOPS! Do you not like us? :(
JOEY chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
EXCELLENT!
blazersandbowties chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
OMG I'M SORRY I KNOW THIS WAS SO LONG AGO BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY WHEN FINDING NEMO CAME OUT IN 3D I TOOK MY LITTLE BROTHER TO SEE IT AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS JUST THINKING OMG KURT OMG BURT AND WHEN MARLIN AND HIS WIFE IN THE BEGINNING I WAS JUST LIKE OMG BOLLIE
so yes that is perfect okay carry on
Klaine4ever chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Hi :) I adore your writing and I think that you are very talented at it :) I was just wondering there are quite a few fics that aren't finished and I'm really obsessed with them so I was just wondering if they were going to be finished as I really do want to know how they turn out. I don't mean to sound rude by saying that :s I also love all of your oc's I think they're brilliant. Hope you do continue with your stories :) also I was just wondering if you could do a chapter in your tumbled fic where kurt saves Blaine from getting hit by a car and gets hi instead, and Blaine feels guilty because kurt gets hurt, but then everything turns out ok in the end, angsty I know and don't feel obliged I just love your writing. Sorry for the really long review hope to read some new updates soon :)