Reviews for Letters to Ducky
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
How old are you making Tony in this? Cause if it's over forty then that's really wrong cannon.. The writers don't know how to add since Tony joined Gibbs's team when he was 25 and ten years later doesn't add up to what the writers did in the ninth season.. After the fifth season all cannon about Tony is all changed around so that Gibbs isn't old enough to be Tony's father.. Don't know if you've watched the show since the Jag pilot of NCIS but then Tony and Gibbs were like father and son but after the Frog thing it's more like enemies.. Wish they would bring back Jeanne that's when Tony was totally amazing and not the stupid idiot that they make him be now..
DS2010 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Nice end
L'ange de Vie chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Ooohh. So that's how you're tying it all together. I like it :) So next up some McGiva? Lol. I had to ask
IMSLES chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
YAY, Ducky saves the day.

~~Sue
alix33 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
I like it a lot that Ducky visits little Donny.
IMSLES chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
That's so sweet how Donny knows Ducky because he's around to make him feel safe and help him with his letters!

That's a nice way to keep Ducky a part of the 'family'.

~~Sue (MERRY CHRISTMAS!)
alix33 chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
It made me sad that Jimmy deleted the letter; just like it did in a previous chapter when Gibbs crumpled up a letter he wrote to Ducky.

"neither of them noticing the computer screen as it flickers for a moment then turns off again." - Ducky, paying a fleeting visit, or does it not work that way?

"Jethro McMutt McGee raises his head briefly then lowers it again as he senses the presence of an old friend. When those same ghostly fingers scratch him behind his ears he sighs his approval and goes back to watching his master sleeping." - Yay! at Ducky definitely coming visiitng that time.

"Ziva nods an angry look crossing her eyes as she recalls walking into Tim's apartment just yesterday and the scene that had greeted them: Tim's supposed girlfriend making out in Tim's bed with one of the agents from the Cyber-crimes unit." - That must have been a double betrayal for Tim, as he (Tim) could easily do anything any cyber crimes geek does AND field agent duties.
shialuvr222 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
IMSLES chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Excellent! McGibbs, what a screw up. Well, can't say I didn't see it coming, heehee.

~~Sue
alix33 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Ah crud! about that misspelling of Tim's surname on the hospital file.

"I was planning on taking her to our grandparent's house." - Which grandparent? Grandma or grandma? Or the house of a set of grandparents,"making it "grandparents' house"?
alix33 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
"Gibbs whistles just loud enough to get the adults attention and yet still quiet enough so as not to wake the sleeping child." - I always envied Gibbs that whistling skill; and now to learn it has volume control, too! I am doubly and suitably impressed!

"Shannon laughs as they pull away from the school then considers her husband's words. "No, she definitely has a way of pulling people to her." "Like her mother." "Like her father when he cares to admit it." - Very astute observation there, IMO, from Shannon.

"Sarah smiles a watery smile, "Is Gibbs a boy scout like Timmy? Timmy's always telling me to be prepared. Of course I never am, but Timmy tries to be. He even followed the bus in to school so that he'd know where to pick me up at." "Sounds like a good Marine tactic." - AW!

"Gibbs was sent back overseas and Shannon and Kelly went to California to finalize the sale of their home out there and buy some new clothes for school. I wouldn't leave Tim, and so I was given permission to stay with Maddie's family until Shannon and Kelly returned. Then, one day Tim finally came out of his coma." Tony stares at her, not daring to imagine what happened next. Sarah's next words confirm his worst fear. "It was the same day that Shannon and Kelly were killed. Don't you see Tony? Gibbs couldn't adopt us. He didn't remember us due to the grief of losing his real family." - AW!
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
you nkow what I wanted at the end of this chapter? What dear departed Ducky thinks as he looks down from heaven on Tim and his oh so cute namesake (that is, if he gets a break at all from stopping Mrs. Mallard chasing all the hot, cute male angels all over heaven!).
L'ange de Vie chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Again! You tease me so. Update soon please cause this twist is gong to be good. I can feel it
siltrana chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
cute can't wait for the next one
Shelbylou chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Perfect! Simply perfect!

Tony looking down at Tim with fondness and respect was brilliant. I love the fact that Tim is getting the respect he truly deserves.

Gibbs being like a bear with a sore head worked perfectly. The fact that he hadn't grieved and it needed Laurie's gentle push to get him too was perfect. I loved the fact that she's trying to find solution for him that won't involve him getting fired...Go Laurie. Someone had to give him a nudge in the right direction and team her with Ducky and he's bound to get his head on straight.

I still had the big ole aww factor at Tony and Sarah being parents, even though you know it's coming, when you read Tim's letter, I couldn't help but let out a little yay at that news. Tim's letter's still manage to bring a lump to your throat though, they are just so lovely and the fact that Ducky acknowledged them to Gibbs nearly sent me over the edge...beautiful.

I loved it! It was brilliant.

ps - sorry for not reviewing last night. I didn't get a chance to read because I drifted off on the couch (I was exhausted) and woke up at silly o clock to come to bed. The chapter was still open this morning lol.