Reviews for Among Us
riverlover chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Interesting story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it.
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great story! Even my fear of aliens didnt stop me from reading! Though, I was extremely creeped out.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I don't read many supernatural stories, but this one was very good. I'm glad there wasn't any pairings or slash (although I'm not against Reid/Prentiss). The story was suspenseful, intriging, yet believable, in an X-Files sort of way. Keep writing.
star jelly chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was an awesome story! I loved the twists and turns it took, and was really sad when it was done.

I love your work and can't wait to read more of it!
sal-e13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
THAT WAS THE LONGEST STORY EVER!

it was good but a bit confusing... did the guy really have psychic powers? and were there aliens?

I think he did, and there weren't, but im not sure sorry :/

I guess it did say supernatural!

any wayssss I did love it :)))

but for future reference try putting it in chapters
kdzl chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is a great story! Loved it!
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I loved it. It reads like an episode of the X-files.
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I loved this! I mean, it was sort of nonsensical, but you made it work. Well done!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I totally own the first review. Yes, yes I do. Seriously though, you know I loved this. Excellent blending of humor and wtfery. And there was some definite wtfery. The supernatural aspects were very well handled and love all the nerd pop-culture references. Also loved skeptical Morgan, you absolutely nailed him-and everybody else, of course. And though I feel sorry that Eric was all messed up, he's one scary unsub.

Suffice it to say, I enjoyed it very much.