Reviews for Portrait of Hinata
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I like where this is going. This is so mysterious. I love how they met. I think it's really romantic. What happened between Tsunade and Sasuke was LOL. I'd like to see more. Beautiful work as always!
kandita chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
This story is quiet mysterious for both the Hyugas n Uchihas. Lol Saduke and Tsunade...they're too much . But as for Hinata why didn't she show herself to him? Is there a reason that she's following him? Do update again
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
please continue this story i really LOVE IT! i like itahina pairing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Update...soon? I hope.
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
ur story is awesome! when will u update? plz update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
FINISH IT PLEASE. IF YOU DON'T SOON, I SHALL BECOME DESPERATE AND I SHALL DIE LIKE HINATA.I WANT TO SEE HIM SOME HOW MEET HER FAMILY.
Imaginneeee chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
W.o.w. I really liked how you made different timelines for this story, and I REALLY hope you can update soon, this is very interesting and YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Arregato :)
kandita chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I come to find this story to be somewhat timeless and regal...I hope that u will get back into updating this one soon as well...
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
O.o I hope to change the future.? lol xD nice story but I see u haven't updated like since 2 years ago :0 I will wait patiently whenever u decide to update again.. unless it's completed.? I didn't check -hehehe-
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I am also curious how they know each other.! lol
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I love this mystery story.. never read into them so much but urs is good :)
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
:O.! Hinata is ancient.! xD lol itachi got strung.! LOL.!
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
o.o ooooooooo how interesting.! this story looks good hmm.. I think I will continue hehehe
LazyShadowCat chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Update Update Update!

But I understand if you don't do it for a while.

I love this story and am really curious as to who killed the Hyuuga family.
Fumi Raisin chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Ah, please update this one as well. 3 I know, I've been telling you to update, but really I'm excited! Update as you wish, I would not like you to write in needed haste. :) thanks for being a writer.