Reviews for Skirting the Problem
FOUR EYES!? AO NO EXORCIST (BLUE EXORCIST) REFRENANCE!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
After reading a ton of fluff, I could really use some comedy - and boy, did I get it here. What really impresses me is that you did a high school fic, but you did it well - very good writing, rather concise, a unique idea followed through to the end and not distracted by the "but does he LIKE me?" romance that is normally cute but sometimes tiring. Yes, I really did like this story, from the Prussia/Switzerland pairing (which, in my humble opinion, deserves more love) to England's and America's secret date to the fact that you (mostly) didn't slip in other languages just to be cool. And Hungary's pictures were nice. And the chance for revenge from the minority of girls.

Well, suffice to say, this fic was surprisingly well thought-out, especially since most high school fics aren't this well-written. I think I'll favorite this, especially since I'm probably going to be thinking of this story and grinning for a while.
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
i feel sad for prussia TTTT about the whole boxers thing...
anyway... at least they ended up together right? XDDD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was awesome! Now I can't get Prussia in a skirt out of my head.
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Incredible! X3
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was really funny and well written. Loved it. :)
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
D
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So freaking adorable! And cute. And Prussia love. :)

Seriouly.

So... Funny.
Lost Duck Inc chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Amazing. Have I told you lately how much I love your writing? *insane cackles*

Anyway, it's a wonderful piece of work. I especially love the USUK interactions! Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to read more of your work 3

Over and out,

Ilsa S. H.

Lost Duck Inc.

P.S. Any chance of said work being a new chapter of The Lost City Of Gold? *puppy dog eyes* I love that story to death, I swear.
southernwinds chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
hahaha it was really long to read... but it was awesome! :D i love it! principaly the pru/swit part xD
Peirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was funny, I can't really imagine the male countries in skirts, except Poland and the Italy brothers, but this was a great idea.
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I'm grinning like an idiot over here. Guys in skirts girls getting their revenge nation fluff Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness. :D