Reviews for When the Professionals are Unprofessional
recumbentgoat chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
i'm glad elisabeth shooed them off! lol but the mystery is getting more interesting every chapter. thank you! :)
recumbentgoat chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Lillian Grey seems very intriguing.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Great job! I can't wait for more of this!

mrspencil chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Good for Elisabeth! And it is nice to see the other "good guys" working together on the case.

Mrs P :)
mrspencil chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
I am delighted Lestrade has Hopkins keeping an eye out for appears to be willing to tell anyone everything, and Lestrade clearly has his pride re injury, a strong stubborn streak, utter integrity re his work,and does he still resent Holmes for abandoning Watson for 3 years? I am slowly sorting the good cops from the bad cops...

Mrs P:)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh my gosh, this is one of the greatest suspense/mystery stories I've read in a while (that I've actually had time to read, anyways :-D)

More, please?

Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 16 . 11/11/2010
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. The complexity of the situation merely enhances the storyline.

wlk68 chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
Poor Lestrade. I hope that by the time this story is over he has his job back. I can't imagine him as anything but a Yarder.
recumbentgoat chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
i love that Lestrade got 90% off his co-workers fired. XD i love the smell of integrity in the morning. lol i also love how Watson stayed with him at the bar.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
I KNEW it! I KNEW Crane was involved on the wrong side of this, somehow! Thanks for updating! More, please?

mrspencil chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
Some very powerful writing in this chapter and the are very carfully handing us some of the jigsaw pieces.I too am delighted at the decking of Crane. Good luck with studies!

Mrs P:)
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
ooooohhhhh its gettin intense lol! GO LESTRADE! :)
recumbentgoat chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
lol! so glad Crane got slugged. XD
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
It took him long enough! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Anonymous chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
Wouldn't that be battery? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought assault was the threat of harm, and battery was the actual harm. So Lestrade either just committed assault and battery or just battery. Other than that, though, I love your story. It is not often that we get to see Gregson as a sympathetic charatcer, and I like it. Please update soon-I would like to know what's going on!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »