Reviews for When the Professionals are Unprofessional
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
This mystery gets more complicated every update. All the good ones are, at any rate! Awesome job! More, please?

aragonite chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Wrenching. Just wrenching.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
At least they know now. Great job!

recumbentgoat chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
this chapter leaves me very unsettled- definitely the calm before the storm. looking fwd to how Lestrade exlpains himself to Elizabeth.
mrspencil chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Moves and countermoves continue to fascinate.A lot of thought has clearly gone into this, and is paying off :)

Mrs P :)
recumbentgoat chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
gah! i'm just catching up on these chapters now and that's a helluva cliffhanger. lol :)
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
aurhghsiofgipuerahgiuatehfui;! lol now that my spazz is almost over, whyy do you torment me soo? . lol I wana know whats gona happen...! hahahaha I keep waiting to find out more about this situation ! It's so intriguing!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Awesome job! I like the uncertainty in the chapters, the feeling that you never know what might come next. Great job!

mrspencil chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Now what? So pleased to see another update and am keen to learn more. I am very impressed by your ability to keep the complications and in fighting believable.

Mrs P :)
aragonite chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
I've been reading each chapter, hanging on the edge of my seat the whole time. Now I'm holding my breath too.

Wah. I want more...
Cryptix chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
Ahah! Clearly a calculated move to ensure Holmes' involvement in the matter. Nothing will better guarantee his presence than telling him he can't be there. D

Yay, answers! There is hope!
EvilEye94 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Great Story.

Love how Watson, Holmes and the Yarders are portraited.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Good job with this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Btw, in the next couple days or so, I SHOULD be updating. SHOULD be. If everything goes well, of course. :-)

mrspencil chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
The plot thickens, but slowly some hints are appearing regarding the air of mistrust. Fascinating and paced well

Mrs P:)
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
hmmm... i think its the new super intendant and thats why they didnt introduce holmes at the pub. lol. wanyway, great! i love this story :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »