Reviews for A Race Against Time
What the hell? If I were these guys i would quit helping them and let the volturi deal with edward and bella
These guys are helping Edward and he treats them like crap...and the way he treats bella...not a very likable character
SarcasticBimbo chapter 32 . 11/27/2017
Fantastic story! The plot was so original and I've never read anything like it. I love THIS Edward and Bella. I loved the minor characters (except Emmett for most of it) and absolutely ADORED how afraid of Bella's talent Aro turned out to be and how he gave in to the story that Edward supplied him with. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Zveka68 chapter 32 . 8/13/2017
Excellent story, thank you for sharing your words :)
Ticcing Bat chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
I enjoyed that
Ticcing Bat chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
I've no idea when you wrote this but I'm so enjoying it.
PAT2024 chapter 32 . 8/29/2016
I really liked your story. Loved its originality and your writing. Thank you for sharing
ImYours1901 chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
Amazing fic xx
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 4/17/2016
I followed this from a Facebook rec.

It is soo good.
I loved it. It was different.
anna chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
This is like the purge. I like it. I hope Bella is safe from the vampires and Edward can be able to protect her. I wish Aro would die
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
He should have turned her when he had the chance ..
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 32 . 11/12/2014
Haha! So lucky that he stopped Vladimir and the gang from seeing the rest of that video!
Thanks for writing such a fun and exciting story. Now i'm off to read those More Time outtakes.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
This is very sweet! :-)
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 29 . 11/12/2014
Well I sure didn't see that one coming! That Esme was his maker, I mean.
I also probably haven't read an all-vamp fic where the any of the vampires had money worries.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
Once away from Aro, i'd never want to go back!
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »