Reviews for A Race Against Time
moonhoney2 chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
It's not often that I find a vamp story with an original plot, so I was thrilled when I came across this one. I loved your ideas and the world you created.
suemason chapter 31 . 8/18/2011
I loved this story. Thank you.
suemason chapter 29 . 8/17/2011
Well I didn't see that coming, Esme was his maker. It also blew my theory out of the water, I thought that Bella's parents had survived the attack, well by survived I meant, they were turned. I hadn't figured out why they would put money into the bank or why they hadn't returned once Bella had changed.
suemason chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
OMG I'm in the edge of my seat. You weren't kidding 'suspense'.
Demons4eva chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
Aww that was nice, and she pulled his hair out ouch.
Demons4eva chapter 19 . 6/26/2011
Oh that was a beautiful description of the change, I do love EPOV and you do Edward so well.
Demons4eva chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Excellent chapter.
Demons4eva chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Oh poor Edward who is he to trust, its really hard to work it out isn't it for him. Jane and Alex are as evil as they shd be which is fabulous.

Like this story very much.
Demons4eva chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Well I did think she would be the lure, but the Volturi know about them, that could not be good. This will be a suspenseful race.
Demons4eva chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
What a sexy pair these are, Edward seems so different but the same. He oozes authority and I like it.
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow what a different kind of AU we have here, very interesting first chapter. I think I am going to like this.

One thing I thought may happen with the contest is that Bella will be one of the ones they have to track.

But I am keen to keep reading and find out for myself.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 31 . 6/15/2011
Beautiful. I loved it. The whole story and the outtake :')
HappyEndingLover chapter 31 . 5/23/2011
I really enjoyed your stoy! What a great race;)
HappyEndingLover chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Oh no he is going to get caught. I hope they meet up again.
HappyEndingLover chapter 22 . 5/23/2011
This is getting more exciting. I can't wait to see what happens when the volturi find them.
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »