Reviews for A Race Against Time
Jen328 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
GAH! Edward, this chapter was so hard for him! He had to erase her completely, deal with that bitch Tanya amd now Bella is The Target. Holy cow!

Aro is creeptastic, and I'm really enjoying Stefan and Vladamir!

The pace picked up so much and everythig was so vivid! I could almost picture everything in my head.

Fantastic job, bb! This chapter was so full of wonderful!

MWAH!

Yo
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hi, super glad I found your story via twitter. Some site mentioned you updated and I liked the title so off I went :) I find some great stories by just taking a chance like that!

So I really like how in this chapter you have really set us up for what is to come and we have a really good understanding of things in the world you have created.

As Edward kept saying "just one more year" I kept thinking dude you just need to change her now don't you realize you are setting yourself up! I tend to like to talk to my computer from time to time :)

Looking forward to seeing how the game begins and I have a feeling Bella is going to be the target. What will that mean for her and Edward and does it mean he will find her right away after smelling her scent or maybe I am totally wrong and looking forward to seeing who the hunted will be :)
jadsmama chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
The description on the room and when they locked everyone down reminded me of the ride at fairs the tilt-o-wheel were the lock you up and spin a round LOL im not sure why.

I love how descriptive you are. I can always have a vision on exactly whats going on.

I really like William, he seems fun and will be a good friend to Edward.

Ugghhh Tanya... no need to say more.
icrodriguez chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Fantastically suspenseful development!
JB30 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I was on the edge of my seat this whole chapter. GAH! So tense! With other guards having gifts this is going to make things very difficult for Edward. I'm glad they at least at a plan in place but I'm nervous the Volturi somehow knew about it...that maybe they have been monitoring his phone. At least, as of right now, the guard doesn't know where she is at. I hope William helps him. What a fantastic idea for a story! Very excited and quite nervous I might add about where this story is going! I hope he makes it too her soon and they can go on the run together. Ok strapped in and ready for this ride! Loved the chapter and loving your story!

Jodi
mountainlion718 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
damnit, i was freaking dreading this!, at least he has William to help him. I hope they don't send someone ahead to kidnap her.
ladysharkey1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I loved how he dissed Tanya and then turned his back on her.

I loved that you made James a ding dong!

I loved the angst in the chapter, especially the steel bars that locked the contenders into place. Gah!

Hell, I even loved that Bella is the target.

BUT, I have a feeling that I will love Vladimir most of all. He has potential... *wink*

ILY...SEMPRE!
sscana chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
OMG! I'm dying here bb. I knew Aro Aro was up to something. I had a feeling Bella was the target. I'm so nervous my foot is bouncing. Lol. I have a feeling William and a few others that hate the brothers will help him. William knows Bella's Edwards mate. I hope he gets to her and changes her. Hopefully, William can hold off the other until her transformation is complete. I need next chappie stat.
Jen328 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I lubs you!

I love meeting William, he's going to be a good friend for Edward I think. But oh boy, he put Edward in a bad spot, didn't he?

Edward is keeping a lot from her.. she is NOT going to be a happy girl when she finds out.

I love the quiet day they have together - "We made love on the couch, and I let my hands try to memorize the feel of her skin."

And the evening when he actually tells her about the challenge. But most of all, the hot and smutty goodbye sex...

yum.

"I might not have your scent on me tomorrow, but this is the only flavor my tongue recognizes anymore. The only taste I have left, sweet girl."

DAYUM!

I hate that he has to wash her scent off himself, I know it's necessary, I just hate it..

And now he's off to Italy and she's alone. *sniff* I has a sad.

Fucking marvelous, bb, just marvelous.

mwah!
chele the original chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Excellent should have lost an arm for the That must be either a nasty smelling river or a strong current one to get rid of the Bella annoy so does chelsea and tanys;/
sarabara081 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I have a baaaaaad feeling about this... Great chapter! :)
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Mah, this 5 years thing he has to wait is not clear. Why, since it is so dangerous? Also I would like to have more context, how is really life in a world dominated by vamps. People obviously know, there are newspapers (Special TV vamps channels maybe .. ) really,context is important.
jadsmama chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Im still diggin it! actually im really intrigued by the vampire/human relationship.

It seems like Edward isnt always honest with her. I hope this doesnt bite him in the ass one day. It makes my potential HF meter start to ding LOL

If i havent told you before, I love how sensual they are!
icrodriguez chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I truly love how deliciously intense and romantic your Edward is. I cannot wait to read more!
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
aww that whole smell thing is cuter than hell and is William, Spike from Buffy? lol just wondering. I can't wait till the challenge starts because I have my suspicions that Bella is the target. just a guess that I know won't be confirmed until I read it so HURRY HURRY HURRY. lol I can't wait for more. thanks again bye
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »