Reviews for A Race Against Time
sscana chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
OMG! I'm dying here bb. I knew Aro Aro was up to something. I had a feeling Bella was the target. I'm so nervous my foot is bouncing. Lol. I have a feeling William and a few others that hate the brothers will help him. William knows Bella's Edwards mate. I hope he gets to her and changes her. Hopefully, William can hold off the other until her transformation is complete. I need next chappie stat.
Jen328 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I lubs you!

I love meeting William, he's going to be a good friend for Edward I think. But oh boy, he put Edward in a bad spot, didn't he?

Edward is keeping a lot from her.. she is NOT going to be a happy girl when she finds out.

I love the quiet day they have together - "We made love on the couch, and I let my hands try to memorize the feel of her skin."

And the evening when he actually tells her about the challenge. But most of all, the hot and smutty goodbye sex...

I hate that he has to wash her scent off himself, I know it's necessary, I just hate it..

And now he's off to Italy and she's alone. *sniff* I has a sad.

Fucking marvelous, bb, just marvelous.

chele the original chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Excellent should have lost an arm for the That must be either a nasty smelling river or a strong current one to get rid of the Bella annoy so does chelsea and tanys;/
sarabara081 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I have a baaaaaad feeling about this... Great chapter! :)
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Mah, this 5 years thing he has to wait is not clear. Why, since it is so dangerous? Also I would like to have more context, how is really life in a world dominated by vamps. People obviously know, there are newspapers (Special TV vamps channels maybe .. ) really,context is important.
jadsmama chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Im still diggin it! actually im really intrigued by the vampire/human relationship.

It seems like Edward isnt always honest with her. I hope this doesnt bite him in the ass one day. It makes my potential HF meter start to ding LOL

If i havent told you before, I love how sensual they are!
icrodriguez chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I truly love how deliciously intense and romantic your Edward is. I cannot wait to read more!
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
aww that whole smell thing is cuter than hell and is William, Spike from Buffy? lol just wondering. I can't wait till the challenge starts because I have my suspicions that Bella is the target. just a guess that I know won't be confirmed until I read it so HURRY HURRY HURRY. lol I can't wait for more. thanks again bye
sscana chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Wasn't that chappie full of info. I liked William. He told Edward the truth. They are trying really hard to bond Edward and Tanya. I'm wondering if they'll find out or if Edward and Bella will go to Carlisle and ask permission. William noticed quickly that Bella was Edwards mate. I'm wondering if the others will as well. I can't wait until Bella is a vamp. I want to know what she can do. Edward loves her so much and breaks all kinds of rules to be with her. I loved reading about the rules and how this world works. I'm still nervous about Edward being away.

Great chapter bb. I need more. Lol.
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
why do i get the sinking feeling that Bella's in BIG trouble now that Edward's gone...?
JB30 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I LOVE your Edward and Bella. Every time he calls her "sweet girl" I swoon. Interesting they have to have permission to change someone. I wonder who got permission for Edward to change? I love how you describe their scents mixing...its something so intimate. I'm excited to see what you have planned for the challenge although I'm really nervous. I love the world you have created with your story. Its so original! Loved the chapter and really excited for next Friday!

ladysharkey1 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Hey, sweet girl...

Here's my favs:

"I might have seen a boob, but I closed my eyes as soon as I realized what was going on, then I just listened." William kept backing away...

You've found your mate, haven't you?" ... "Yes," I whispered.

SEXY: I gripped her thighs tighter when I realized they were bare and pulled back to make sure she wasn't still nude.

"You're friend's a pervert, Edward. Did you at least hit him for that?"

"I wash away your smell so they don't find us. I wash it away because vampires only keep mistresses for months at a time and if I smelled like you for years they would become suspicious. I've never told you, but vampires don't have relationships with humans, Bella. This, what we have, could kill us both." My nose traced her jaw and I pulled back to look into her eyes. "I wash it away so I can come home to you." ... "In fact, William tells me that they are having a very difficult time cutting my bonds with you, impossible even. I won't tie myself to Tanya so they are trying to force it. Even if you don't soak my presence, my ties to you are like steel cables that they can't sever."

"I want you to come home so we can start our life together. Well, I guess we won't actually be alive."

SEXY ASS LINE: "I might not have your scent on me tomorrow, but this is the only flavor my tongue recognizes anymore. The only taste I have left, sweet girl."

"You're my only, Bella."

Excellent chapter, my friend. Let the Challenge begin!
claireoth chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Uh Oh, I see trouble ahead!

I hope all works out for them!

sarabara081 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
A snarky Emmett. Thats new & idfferent. I like it. I wonder who the vampire visitor is...
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
ooh another vampire saw them! this is going soo good. I love it. the marking and the feral jealousy Edward had when he snapped on Emmett? ooh too hot. too bad that Edward can't mark her but he did say something about how he's the only one who can taste Bella's blood so maybe they can. I love it either way. keep up the great work. thanks again bye
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »