Reviews for Letting Go
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh wow, so beautiful. And sad, obviously. But beautifully written.
damigella chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This story makes my heart hurt. Seriously. I'm not joking. Even as he approaches death, Wilson's main concern is House's wellbeing. And even when all that is left of him are some letters on a stone, it is the memory of his love that gives House the strength to go on. To work. To open up to life again.

Breathtaking. Just don't do these things too often, or my children might ask why I am crying in front of a computer screen.
LA Turner chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very well written story. It brought a tear to my eye. The character's personalities were very true to the show.
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Crying like a baby. Holy crap, the emotion in that story was enough to keep me hooked. I didn't realize until after the third flashback that Wilson had already died (yeah, I'm slow right now xP but hey in my defense, it's almost one in the morning x3) but as soon as I read that, the tears just wouldn't stop.

Another beautiful story about House's death is "Afterlife". It's in my favorites list, if you're curious. I tend to like these depressing, death-related stories. For some reason, they're my favorites out of most of the ones I read. *shrugs* Everyone's different though, right?

Wonderful job on the story. I genuinely loved it.

~Gothic
kitten robot chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
this is lovely! I don't read heaps of House/Wilson but I really liked this story.

-Gabbi
livinlifejb chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
wow that was sad, like made me cry a bit. good sad story
holadios chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awww, wow. This story was beautifully moving. The back and forth worked extremely well and wasn't awkward at all. The last scenes with Wilson and House were especially poignant. I probably would have cried if I were in a different kind of mood. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
George Stark II chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was very beautifully done, and the part where he was sitting in the grass actually made me cry...I could see that happening. So sad.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh, this was a bit sad. Well, more than a bit sad. I feel like crying now. Good story though
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
It brought tears to my eyes. (Or it could have been the two pounds of red chile I just blitzed in the blender?) It was good thank you for sharing!
Lylaa chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Your stroy made me cry, but in a good way. :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
God, you got me all weeping, as if someone close to me dyed. I hate you and I love you for doing it.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Sad, but good.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Brought tears to my eyes.
SrslyNo chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Sad but utterly beautiful and IC. The story ended on just the right note.