Reviews for The Golden Banana
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Can I join team Strippersper lovers? Pretty please? :)

It made me all giggly, I loved it! I can't help but ask: any chance you could continue? I swear, when you mentioned his shirt buttoned up wrong, I fell in love... Desperately, irrevocably *snort, giggle* Tell me what to do, I'll do it! Just to see more of those two...;)

Oh and btw, I love the name of the club... My laughter was probably too loud considering it's 10 p.m. here :)

Lucy
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
wow! That was so HOT! :)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I LOVED IT! So good!
robownsme chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
LOVE IT! This was so amazing. I don't mind a little no angst at all. Your Strippersper was great! He was so sweet with Edward, and thank you for leaving it open ended like that. It would be great to get a chapter here and there about these two. *hint hint* :)
JoAnn H chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was so much better than good. Hope this wasn't a one shot! Loved Spur:b
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
*slurp* I could just eat them right up. Totally yummy. Anytime another plot bunny starts dancing around, you go right ahead and go with it - every one I have read from you is gold. Loved the brash confident Jasper and the super shy Edward. The only thing I'm left wondering is which one of the Rez guys is the gay one...
philomina chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was like a giant piece of cake...Texas Sheet Cake to be exact...I gobbled it up and licked the icing off my fingers in this story and it was well worth it! Your personas were dead on and it was fun and cute and light hearted but also sexy as FUCK! #% &# WOMAN! I am sorta hoping for a sequel...Awesome Awesome job!
stitchcat chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh holy hotness that was amazing, many thanks to Domward's Mistress for making you write it :-)
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I don't know how you did it, but I never thought I would find a blowjob given by a stripper to a client in a hallway so cute xD Hot was to be expected, but how you achieved to put feelings in it, I'll never understand... In one word : talent !

And don't worry, you're not the only one who fell in love with Strippersper

Once again, thanks for sharing!
mytai chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
haahahahh, that was great i loved it. any chance of continuing?
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12