Reviews for The Golden Banana

-Piper
random random random chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is a good story!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OH GOOOD GAWD! Well, that was totally erotic and HOT! Damn. I need a cold shower now!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Gotta love shyward!
Conorlovegood chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Didn't realise this was one of yours, I loved this when I read it. Another great one !
Michaela07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
O.M.G.

holiday, loooong hours spent in a car. I finaly gave up and downloaded your story on my cell. Its battery died just as Jasper approached Edward for a lap dance. I was like screaming f...! Only I couldnt because of my DH sitting just inches next to me... So I literally searched the KFC for a table with a socket, plugged the charger in and read the rest of the story while the others from our group were eating. Glancing around and taking deep breath every once in a while, so the others wouldnt have suspiciously ask WHAT I was reading... I blame you. I utterly and completely blame your writing for my imposible behavior LOL

Thanks for sharing :)
Hollibell chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Gah. I want more, lol. Black Stetson and a leather g-string...oh, holy hell! That was so freaking hot, I could melt into goo.
Mrs-Banana chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
well hot damn babe.. *fans self looking for a towel*
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What a sexy story! You are such a gifted writer! Every story you write touches my heart and turns me on! Please consider expanding on Stripster and Innocentward, as you did M&A, or atleast a few more chapters?
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Flipping heck that was hot. XD

Woah. LOVE Strippersper...and Edward was so freaking cute. :)

His dirty talking ruled as well...:P
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it!
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Just wow..
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Well I can defiately see why this won an award. omg that was great, love strippersper, but Peter with his huge junk kinda stole the show. thanks TS
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Deary me. I'm not a fan of Edward but...I love Jasper as a stripper! Great story! I love that it was all human, yet the 'enemy' vampires were co-workers.

~Deso
tired617 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this! It was great...will there be more?
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »