Reviews for The Golden Banana
Loved it!
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Just wow..
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Well I can defiately see why this won an award. omg that was great, love strippersper, but Peter with his huge junk kinda stole the show. thanks TS
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Deary me. I'm not a fan of Edward but...I love Jasper as a stripper! Great story! I love that it was all human, yet the 'enemy' vampires were co-workers.

~Deso
tired617 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this! It was great...will there be more?
TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm glad I came across this story. This was hot! Who wouldn't like strippersper/virginward? Virginward? Maybe there's a better abbreviation for Edward... LOL. Anyway, really enjoyed this:-)
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
:D made me very horny :D thanks
sue273 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was such fun and so hot to read. Just what I needed after writing an angst-filled chapter for my story.

How about chapter 2 - their first date and Shyward losing his virginity? Just a suggestion! Or am I begging? xx
babyot chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I don't have any idea without looking at my browser history how I landed on this freaking jem of a o/s, but hats off to you for writing such a fanfuckingtastic bit of fic. This Jasper is too good, and having hooked up with a stripper before who was such a good soul, I found it fully believable. I was equally as eager and wide-eyed as your sweet Edward, so kudos for this fun little romp. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have a thing for this pairing in all it's incarnations . Thanks for entertaining me so completely while I was all sad panda waiting for an update in my inbox!
FoxxyJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Woohoo, damn girl, you got the hot boy love down pat! Far out, i loved Strippersper and Virginward. So cute he was. I loved how he knew what he wanted after given just a little encouragement. Great o/s. Thank you, sweetie. You paint the clearest pictures with your words in my head. I love it.
daniellegale chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Huh, how very sweet.

Loved reading it.

Yours Danielle
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
oooh love strippersper! I wrote a small multi chap story called long tall texan starring Jasper as well. lol. great one shot hun!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Nice, very hot! )
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I definitely want you to continue this!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
my friend reced this to me...one of their favorite stories on here and I must say that I loved it. It was so naughty. So fucking hot! I love a bad boy Jasper and a shy innocent Edward. Great job
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »