Reviews for The Golden Banana
TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm glad I came across this story. This was hot! Who wouldn't like strippersper/virginward? Virginward? Maybe there's a better abbreviation for Edward... LOL. Anyway, really enjoyed this:-)
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
:D made me very horny :D thanks
sue273 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was such fun and so hot to read. Just what I needed after writing an angst-filled chapter for my story.

How about chapter 2 - their first date and Shyward losing his virginity? Just a suggestion! Or am I begging? xx
babyot chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I don't have any idea without looking at my browser history how I landed on this freaking jem of a o/s, but hats off to you for writing such a fanfuckingtastic bit of fic. This Jasper is too good, and having hooked up with a stripper before who was such a good soul, I found it fully believable. I was equally as eager and wide-eyed as your sweet Edward, so kudos for this fun little romp. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have a thing for this pairing in all it's incarnations . Thanks for entertaining me so completely while I was all sad panda waiting for an update in my inbox!
FoxxyJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Woohoo, damn girl, you got the hot boy love down pat! Far out, i loved Strippersper and Virginward. So cute he was. I loved how he knew what he wanted after given just a little encouragement. Great o/s. Thank you, sweetie. You paint the clearest pictures with your words in my head. I love it.
daniellegale chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Huh, how very sweet.

Loved reading it.

Yours Danielle
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
oooh love strippersper! I wrote a small multi chap story called long tall texan starring Jasper as well. lol. great one shot hun!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Nice, very hot! )
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I definitely want you to continue this!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
my friend reced this to me...one of their favorite stories on here and I must say that I loved it. It was so naughty. So fucking hot! I love a bad boy Jasper and a shy innocent Edward. Great job
KilljoyCyanideExploder chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
even though this is just a one shot i think it would be an awesome story. But i loved it! lol your friend comes up with the weirdest ideas. Jasper giving Edward a lap dance? in a hallway? wtf but it was great! good job
kgq chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
great story love your Jasper and how beautiful your Edward was it was wonderful
35nanou chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
J'aime beaucoup cet OS qui aurait bien mérité une suite

Merci et bravo

Bye
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yeah, I kind of fell in love with Strippersper as well.

Great story - oh so hot! And I do always love Twinkward!
malleelee chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Thank you for this lovely bedtime story. Shyward and the hard bodied Jasper stripward will be in my dreams, even if not in my panties. Pleasant dreams, you all!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »