Reviews for The Golden Banana
FreaKiki chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh my gosh! Fucking amazing! Love Stripper Jasper! And Edward, omg! Wish there was more to read!
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
when I first found your story, I wasn't sure I'd be drawn into the concept...but I soon discovered I was wrong. You have a wonderfully engaging literary writing style which drew me into your story so you weren't so much watching from a distance, but were sitting at a nearby table watching the story unfold. (what can I say, I was a little afraid i might have to explain why i had glitter on my hands and face) You really need to give us another couple of chapters with these characters. They are all so adorable and you've given substance and life to each one. Hopefully Jasper is softly breathing, nibbling and whispering in your ear as Edward's finger tips slowly slide down Jasper's chest and gently tug at his nipple ring as they try to influence you to tell us more of their story. Take care!
Mikkaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
THAT was AWESOME! Ashame it is only a one shot. I would love to see how things work out with them..

simplynothingtosay chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
What a fun, angst-free hidden gem! So glad someone on Rob's IMDB board mentioned your story.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loved it! So Hot! I wouldn't mind reading another chapter with Jasper and Edward, maybe an epilog.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
WOW! LOVED it! I would really love to see you continue this. I would love to see Jasper help Edward on his journey. Thank for sharing.
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was hottt, I laughed at the title cause my teacher actually did one night at a strip club at a one Golden Banana, and it was theme night of superheros. He had no idea what he was in for but he just knew it was good pay. Eager middle-aged women, a Superman cape and thong, and a very frightened man he recalled. HA!
justxwords chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hot stuff, doll ;)
dA-mama23434 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Perma-grin! Loved it!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
IM in love with stripster whooohoooohoooo!
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was really friggin great! I absolutely LOVED this fic! great job!
ReadourMindff chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So hot. Loved it!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
So hot! I absolutely love it!
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hey there! I've always had 'a thing' for Daddy C, and I have to tell you I laughed so hard with Jasper's "fuck me, daddy" musings... You bet! ;-) Anyway, I loved your sense of humour, from the title to some lines: "Oh, baby, it brings out more than your eyes" *laughs* And then the story got hot... hmm... that cowboy dance, the lapdance and... err... yeah... Gotta love Strippersper!

Thanks a lot! Take care.

Julia Dawn chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I wasn't expecting love and I'm so happy it was there. Edward is so sweet and Jasper is HOT
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »