Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Harold Lloyd chapter 12 . 8/22
So, miniature golden snow gryphons? Those're gonna play merry hob with the local rat *and* pigeon populations.
Laud de Saturno chapter 18 . 3/24
No sé como logré no carcagearme XD
Magnificent the chapter 9 . 2/23
I suppose one could warn the readers that the Granger household is a potential hive of scum and villainry. One could also state that said readers must be cautious. *winks*

Enjoying the story so far - especially when I don't have any reference for the Buffyverse beyond the characters' names and the occasional fanfiction that mentions them.

Keep up the great work and good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*

P.s. I'm using an older computer, so apologies for the unsigned review. If you wish to respond, you can send a PM to my handle (Magnificent the Destroyer Lord) or directly to my email (). Stupid and it's friggin captchaws... *shakes head*
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
I really hope you can get back to this.
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
When they catch up to and beat down Sweet this time, can it be to Ballroom Blitz?

Given his name, that boy *really* deserves it.
amr56 chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
This story is silly and hilarious. Thank you for sharing it.
Cole Pascal chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
I'm stealing "my paperwork sense is tingling."
Cole Pascal chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Remus raised Lily and didn't even give Harry five minutes with his mum‽ h
HellsMaji chapter 18 . 1/30/2015
Thought you said this wasn't a crack fic? Clearly you forgot that in this chapter, and a little in the previous one.
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
I don't really know why people equate "Harry being a pussy who can't stand up for himself when women are involved" and "humor" as being the same thing, but it'd sure be a better story without it.
kanazak chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Really enjoyed this story. I hope you return to it someday!
K chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
Ok... I made three mistakes when I started to read this tale of woe. 1 It was very early in the morning and I wasnt quite awake. 2 I had a large cup of coffee to hopefully counter point number one. 3 I had no papertowled to clean said coffee off my monitor once i starter to read said story... Pure crack fic and totally awesome.

I highly recommend that everyone read this fic. You will laugh til you cry, just dont eat or drink til the end. Your life will be much better and so will the longivity of your monitor.

K
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Another dumbfuck author writes rapist!Sirius and tries to make it funny. Fucking pathetic.
Storiesdr chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Enjoyed this so far. Looking forward for the next chapter.
Arial Wolf chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Laughed my arse off reading this awesome funny story
Brilliant thank you