Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
SF31 chapter 7 . 4/1
er please cancel my previous review
SF31 chapter 2 . 4/1
Like, when I accidently quit my job, but this is better.
You'll soon find bosses don't understand sarcasm either. Nice story.
Lucillia chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
This was, interesting...Laughed myself sick for some parts of it.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
Still enjoyable on this reread.
Kerrain chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
Really excellent read. I am saddened that it looks like this has been abandoned. But it was great fun.
Maxtaf chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Super-secret movie reference? Well, since the Star Wars reference wasn't secret or hidden in the slightest, I'm going to have to go with the Captain America reference from Xander.
Harold Lloyd chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
So, miniature golden snow gryphons? Those're gonna play merry hob with the local rat *and* pigeon populations.
Laud de Saturno chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
No sé como logré no carcagearme XD
Magnificent the chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
I suppose one could warn the readers that the Granger household is a potential hive of scum and villainry. One could also state that said readers must be cautious. *winks*

Enjoying the story so far - especially when I don't have any reference for the Buffyverse beyond the characters' names and the occasional fanfiction that mentions them.

Keep up the great work and good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*

P.s. I'm using an older computer, so apologies for the unsigned review. If you wish to respond, you can send a PM to my handle (Magnificent the Destroyer Lord) or directly to my email (). Stupid and it's friggin captchaws... *shakes head*
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
I really hope you can get back to this.
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
When they catch up to and beat down Sweet this time, can it be to Ballroom Blitz?

Given his name, that boy *really* deserves it.
amr56 chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
This story is silly and hilarious. Thank you for sharing it.
Cole Pascal chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
I'm stealing "my paperwork sense is tingling."
Cole Pascal chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Remus raised Lily and didn't even give Harry five minutes with his mum‽ h
HellsMaji chapter 18 . 1/30/2015
Thought you said this wasn't a crack fic? Clearly you forgot that in this chapter, and a little in the previous one.