Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
I don't really know why people equate "Harry being a pussy who can't stand up for himself when women are involved" and "humor" as being the same thing, but it'd sure be a better story without it.
kanazak chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Really enjoyed this story. I hope you return to it someday!
K chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
Ok... I made three mistakes when I started to read this tale of woe. 1 It was very early in the morning and I wasnt quite awake. 2 I had a large cup of coffee to hopefully counter point number one. 3 I had no papertowled to clean said coffee off my monitor once i starter to read said story... Pure crack fic and totally awesome.

I highly recommend that everyone read this fic. You will laugh til you cry, just dont eat or drink til the end. Your life will be much better and so will the longivity of your monitor.

K
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Another dumbfuck author writes rapist!Sirius and tries to make it funny. Fucking pathetic.
Storiesdr chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Enjoyed this so far. Looking forward for the next chapter.
Arial Wolf chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Laughed my arse off reading this awesome funny story
Brilliant thank you
nobodez chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god, this story is all sorts of wrong. I think I'm going to quite enjoy it.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
So much crack... so... much... crack...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
A: crack kills!
B: hatching a chicken-toad produces a basilisk... hatching an owl cat... gryphon?
LadyLazarus115 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
This was absolutely too funny!
I think I literally broke a lung from laughing.
Star Shimer chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
They Got The Mustard Out!
SteveC chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Star Wars (These aren't the droids you're looking for) Unless you mean cross-over folks from other universes who kick serious demon posteriers (along with a couple of 'normal' magical folks (Sirus being the one who most stretches the 'normal' modifier) and Mooney and Harry.
Wrin chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
This was fun. I only recently started watching Buffy, or I'd have read it earlier. Not really much to say. I know, my reviews are so detailed and helpful.
The Vorpal Blade chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Oh, please do continue this story! It is wonderful and hilarious and More more more please!
RalfPaul chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Oh boy!
A Marvel Comics style complaint.
Will the Prophet for profit survive?
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »