Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
SteveC chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Star Wars (These aren't the droids you're looking for) Unless you mean cross-over folks from other universes who kick serious demon posteriers (along with a couple of 'normal' magical folks (Sirus being the one who most stretches the 'normal' modifier) and Mooney and Harry.
Wrin chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
This was fun. I only recently started watching Buffy, or I'd have read it earlier. Not really much to say. I know, my reviews are so detailed and helpful.
The Vorpal Blade chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Oh, please do continue this story! It is wonderful and hilarious and More more more please!
RalfPaul chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Oh boy!
A Marvel Comics style complaint.
Will the Prophet for profit survive?
Doombug chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
would of been alot better if they weren't children, there young age totally killed it for me plus the other they made wasn't binding if magic works the same way as in the books, they never said so mote it be or anything like that I'm not even sure if they had their wands out
Firewolfe chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
LMAO Snape as Beiber that is to damned cruel even for him.
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Lovely chapter and again we need an update.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
You do not suck at a romance this is funny as hell. I know you have it posted elsewhere but please update one or both soon.
FireWolfe
overbooked chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Silly, yes, but very funny. There are way too many great bits to repeat them in a review, so I'll just say keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Beer is food chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Hehe
t'is a silly fic alright :o)
timunderwood9 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Very, very funny first two chapters, and some good bits after that- naked Remus and Buffy for example, and wow. Sirius is going to wish he died.
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
BWA-HAHAHAHAHA! Man, this story is so hilarious. Normally, I'm against a HP/BtVS X-Over, but you've managed to pull it off (mainly because its comedy, which I LOVE!)

Any plans to continue this story?
Wizco chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
The story started off with harry and Hermione being forced in a bond by magic because magic does not understand sarcasm. It has such things in it like 'Willow will break the bond' and 'You are only in your first relationship', but harry is Hermione's man?
I figured the kids would be a bit more bothered about all this. Especially considering they both started puberty. Hell, Hermione's been in it for quite a while.

Wizco chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Really? Just songs? I never really did see why people would call this a prank.
And reading lyrics gets rather annoying when you're expecting some semblance of a story.

Wizco chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I just read chapter 15 now and decided to drop a few notes.
1) The speech Xander gave Harry in this chapter was rather creepy. What 13 year old can be expected to know who they want to spend the rest of their life with? Especially considering you started the summer off with Harry just starting to discover women (your notes on the Faith pool scene)
2) The crack scenes are rather good, so far.
3) I'd like to hear the story why Xander now also has Granger in his name.
4) If Remus gets to summon Lily to teach Padfoot a lesson, why doesn't he do the same so Harry would at least have a memory of her besides her begging Voldemort not to murder her son? (If this is answered in the already written chapters, sorry)
5) You never did give a good reason why Hermione has lied to Harry for the past three years concerning her heritage. And why didn't she choose to train him up a bit after the end-year bosses he's confronted?
6) Harry really should opt to sleep on the floor.

More will probably be coming after I read the next chapters.
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »