Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
nobodez chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god, this story is all sorts of wrong. I think I'm going to quite enjoy it.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
So much crack... so... much... crack...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
A: crack kills!
B: hatching a chicken-toad produces a basilisk... hatching an owl cat... gryphon?
LadyLazarus115 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
This was absolutely too funny!
I think I literally broke a lung from laughing.
Star Shimer chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
They Got The Mustard Out!
SteveC chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Star Wars (These aren't the droids you're looking for) Unless you mean cross-over folks from other universes who kick serious demon posteriers (along with a couple of 'normal' magical folks (Sirus being the one who most stretches the 'normal' modifier) and Mooney and Harry.
Wrin chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
This was fun. I only recently started watching Buffy, or I'd have read it earlier. Not really much to say. I know, my reviews are so detailed and helpful.
The Vorpal Blade chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Oh, please do continue this story! It is wonderful and hilarious and More more more please!
RalfPaul chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Oh boy!
A Marvel Comics style complaint.
Will the Prophet for profit survive?
Doombug chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
would of been alot better if they weren't children, there young age totally killed it for me plus the other they made wasn't binding if magic works the same way as in the books, they never said so mote it be or anything like that I'm not even sure if they had their wands out
Firewolfe chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
LMAO Snape as Beiber that is to damned cruel even for him.
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Lovely chapter and again we need an update.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
You do not suck at a romance this is funny as hell. I know you have it posted elsewhere but please update one or both soon.
FireWolfe
overbooked chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Silly, yes, but very funny. There are way too many great bits to repeat them in a review, so I'll just say keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Beer is food chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Hehe
t'is a silly fic alright :o)
229 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »