Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Beer is food chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Hehe
t'is a silly fic alright :o)
timunderwood9 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Very, very funny first two chapters, and some good bits after that- naked Remus and Buffy for example, and wow. Sirius is going to wish he died.
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
BWA-HAHAHAHAHA! Man, this story is so hilarious. Normally, I'm against a HP/BtVS X-Over, but you've managed to pull it off (mainly because its comedy, which I LOVE!)

Any plans to continue this story?
Wizco chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
The story started off with harry and Hermione being forced in a bond by magic because magic does not understand sarcasm. It has such things in it like 'Willow will break the bond' and 'You are only in your first relationship', but harry is Hermione's man?
I figured the kids would be a bit more bothered about all this. Especially considering they both started puberty. Hell, Hermione's been in it for quite a while.

Wizco chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Really? Just songs? I never really did see why people would call this a prank.
And reading lyrics gets rather annoying when you're expecting some semblance of a story.

Wizco chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I just read chapter 15 now and decided to drop a few notes.
1) The speech Xander gave Harry in this chapter was rather creepy. What 13 year old can be expected to know who they want to spend the rest of their life with? Especially considering you started the summer off with Harry just starting to discover women (your notes on the Faith pool scene)
2) The crack scenes are rather good, so far.
3) I'd like to hear the story why Xander now also has Granger in his name.
4) If Remus gets to summon Lily to teach Padfoot a lesson, why doesn't he do the same so Harry would at least have a memory of her besides her begging Voldemort not to murder her son? (If this is answered in the already written chapters, sorry)
5) You never did give a good reason why Hermione has lied to Harry for the past three years concerning her heritage. And why didn't she choose to train him up a bit after the end-year bosses he's confronted?
6) Harry really should opt to sleep on the floor.

More will probably be coming after I read the next chapters.
lazyguy90 chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
Whaaaat?

Hahaha, oh god this chapter was insane.

Great work on this.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I like the way you had Harry and Hermione end up engaged. Please update soon.
Darklooshkin chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Bloody hell that was good. And I am totally using the 'she's got a lovely pair of hufflepuffs' in casual conversation sometime soon.
Gwenlynn chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
You are absolutely totally completely mad as a hatter with an LSD addiction wearing roller blades on a beach!

Please never ever change!
keichan2 chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Well… I’m not a fan of sung chapters… So I hope you won’t that demon out for too long…

I hope to read more soon!
keichan2 chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
“Hey! He's not even an official Scooby yet!” Blasé much? ;-p

“chew some kind of herb” Well, Harry will know how to get to the bottom of the lake…

“Tonks gaped as her girlfriend taught an incoming 4th year how to brutalize a magical creature” The culture chock… Tonks will need some time to get used to this new life!

“a pair of very pretty blonde girls were brutalizing another fishman” Fleur?

“I think I know the quarry the marble came from, though.” Bwahahahahahahaha!

“Ou est la toilette” Almost ;-p

“Two of the men pointed…” Bwahahahahahaha! It took me a second to understand that they were answering his question…

“I am named Delacour” Yep! That was Fleur!

“I don't wanna” Bwahahahahaha!
keichan2 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
“The vulture, relaxing on the woman's hat, winked at Xander” Eh? The vulture is alive?

“Dentistry must be a truly terrible occupation” It doesn’t get old :-D

“Threaten her, and you shall feel equal reprisals” For a few chapters, now, I got the feeling that the tournament next year will have some consequences… ;-p

“under an invisibility cloak” Oh? Giles can see under invisibility cloaks?

“He's precious to me” But… Harry isn’t a ring! ;-p

“Flitwick had discovered the library, and hadn't left” Bwahahahahahahaha! (though, this is unrealistic: are you implying that Hermione didn’t step foot in the library for THREE days!?)
keichan2 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
“Madame, it is a present of a personal matter for a teenaged wizard,” Hey! That is a great way of saying it! I’ll have to remember this one!

“Stubby Boardman” I didn’t think you would use THIS one!
keichan2 chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
“not everybody can simply change themselves to what she thinks she wants at a certain time” … Well… Tonks might match, here…

“Hedwig and Crookshanks” …What?

“While she was rather smart, excelling at potions” Why do I get the feeling that Hedwig and Crookshanks ate some potioned present to Harry?

“it brought destined partners together” Hedwig and Crookshanks were destined to be together?

“I know! I thought they'd never get together!” Bwahahahahahaha!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »