Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
keichan2 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
“And don't even get me started on sleeping with her. I get bruises just thinking about it” Ooh… The rumors this will start…

“from the color of her hair to the location of her moles” And now for some more rumors… ;-p

“but we've been doing it for free!” Bwahahahahahahaha!

“as well as Faith's new toy” Oh? Would that happen to be Sirius? ;-p
keichan2 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
“Well, I had to punish the brat somehow” Bwahahahaha! I had wondered…

“Hermione's right heel came crashing down on Harry's left shoulder” Heel and shoulder? How did she manage to reverse herself without waking him before that?
TeresaLynne chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
So Sweet's back in town, and now Harry and Hermione have another set of reasons to hate Snape! I wonder if Snape might have a hit put out on Voldy if he finds out who was behind this mess? Many thanks for posting this! :)
Navn Ukjent chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Nice to see an update, even though it's a VERY strange twist.
jgkitarel chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Ok, this is about as good a fic to mock franchises as they come. So, my fearless rabid oversized super-squirrel, what's next?
andres.mullerbeck chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
bahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
That can totally be a new breed of magical creature.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
The ministry HAVE to be kidding. Exactly WHO'S underaged magic did they pick up in the house? The only underaged people there were Hermione and Harry, and the ONLY one using magic before the Aurors showed up was Willow and she's decades older than both of them. So exactly what set off the underaged magic sensors at the ministry, and if Willow hadn't done he Jedi mind meld on them, would they have been harassing Harry and Hermione because they were the only underaged people magicals. Though I think they probably would have gone after Dawn and her eternally sixteen year old youthful appearance? *lol*
Winter's Folly chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Wow.
Fibinaci chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Once I got the past the "But wait they only began having adventures in '98 and so couldn't be her parents" thing, this became a lot of fun for me. Especially with the Xander/Harry scenes. I've also liked how you've mentioned/cameoed a bunch of people from the Buffyverse.
jacee2u chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Love the new chapter, but I would have thought "The Sidestep" from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas would fit Fudge better. Of course, you wouldn't have to change hardly any words. LOL Thanks for the update!
Winter's Folly chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Sweet! Coo.
arapto chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I love you man. Best crossover idea ever.
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Great section there, and really enjoyed the wackiness caused by Sweet and Peters mistakes there, and will look forward to seeing more of this and how they beat him, so he doesn't infringe on Big Bad Hermione and her bench Harry.
Thaliran chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Thanks for continuing this story, I was afraid you had abandoned it.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »